Firstfriendshipping (Ash x Goh)

Aesthetic: It looks ok. I like the blue (Ash) and red (Goh) outfits contrasting each other. The only thing is that they look very similar. They are both tan boys with brown hair about the same height. If you want an example of a slash ship that is more aesthetically pleasing than this one, it would be Diodeshipping since Ash and Clemont look pretty different from each other. 7/10 I suppose, since this ship is very recognizable. 

Healthy: These two get along fine. I could see them being partners and being happy together, I will admit that. 10/10. 

Chemistry: There do seem to be a decent amount of hints for this, with Goh blushing and the amount of physical contact they have. You could argue that they are just friends, but there are some instances where that doesn't seem to be the case. Since I really don't think that this will become canon, I just feel like Pokemon is queerbaiting (yes...intentionally). I do think that its possible for males to have deep platonic friendships, but I do understand why people ship this. Since I am an aureliashipper, I will admit that these two have some chemistry, but its a bit oversaturated (kinda like amourshipping) and I prefer Ash's and Lillie's interactions over these two. 6/10. 

Platonic: I do think their friendship is pretty wholesome anyways, this is kinda a brotp of mine so 10/10. 

Canon: Like I said earlier, this ship has plenty of believable hints. However, I don't think it will ever become officially canon, and like I said...pokemon is most likely queerbaiting with these two. Even if characters in the anime interact a lot (Ash x Misty for example) it doesn't really mean I have to ship it. 6/10 for canon, I will say its more likely that Pokeshipping, Advancedshipping, Pearlshipping, and Negaishipping. 

Fandom:  Rn they're kinda like the pokeshipping fandom, and sometimes like to hate on other ships (mostly amourshipping...and any other popular hetero ship), and sometimes they can get too obsessive and annoying. 3/10, hopefully they will chill out in the future. 

OAS: 6.8/10. This is actually my 4th or 5th choice for Ash, and it is a decent and believable ship despite my experience with the fandom. 

My score would be a 7.5/10. It's ok, just not my otp. I love both characters, I like their relationship dynamic, its just that in my opinion there are better ships.