Getting Answers

⚠️⚠️⚠️ Caution: Torture in this chapter. Can skip to the last paragraph if you don't want to read it. You can find out what was discovered in the next chapter. ⚠️⚠️⚠️
  to

SHEILA POV

     After I left the clubhouse with Ivy, I got her to agree to go shopping for a few clothes and essentials since she didn't have much. After shopping for a couple of hours I got her to eat some lunch which she mostly picked at. She did seem to be getting in a better mood by the time we finished grocery shopping and headed home. After she came back down from taking her bags upstairs including the Victoria's Secret, I talked her into it. "You know Ivy, Mayhem, and I see you as the daughter we never had. We love having you here." I tell her to put away groceries. "Thank you. You know what I can remember of my mom, you remind me of her. Mayhem is how I always wish my dad was." she replies blushing. "I am so glad honey. I wish you were our daughter so we could have given you the life you deserved." I tell her with tears in my eyes. She gave me the biggest hug and started to say something, but the phone rang interrupting our moment.

     "Hey babe," I answered, seeing it was Mayhem calling. He starts telling me about what Ink overheard and how they need me to come and interrogate Lily and Daisy after they get her. I tell him we will be there as soon as we can. I can't believe what I just heard. That is so fucked up, most of the sweetbutts we took in when they had nowhere else to go. They get free room and board. We protect them and pay them for cleaning and working the bar. Daisy and Lily both came from rough backgrounds and needed us. They chose to be sweetbutts. We offered them regular jobs but decided being able to fuck any member that didn't have an old lady, was the way they wanted to go. "I need to go back to the clubhouse for a bit. I don't want you here by yourself for safety reasons. Are you going to be okay being there and spending time with your adopted dad and brothers?" I asked Ivy. "Of course," she replied. She could tell I was upset and distracted so she asked "Is everything okay? Can you tell me what's up?" "We have a former and current sweetbutt planning to betray the club. Since our men don't hit women, I need to interrogate them." I tell her honestly. She nods and smiles at my honesty.

     We pull into the club and head inside. My first question when I see my boys is "Where is that bitch?" "Chained in a cell" Khaos responds. "I tricked her into going willingly thinking it was for kinky sex." he continued seeing my questioning look. Ivy laughed behind me and apologized blushing. I snickered and told her "No, that was a great plan and kind of funny in an evil way." "That might be a way to lure Daisy to catch her too. Have Mayhem, since she wants him, to convince her to meet for sex," I state. "I don't think she will fall for it, Mom, since he banned her for hitting on him," Bear says. "Well, maybe someone else she wanted" I shrug. Mayhem walks up as I say, "My love and boys, meet your adopted sister and your adopted daughter Ivy." I say with a smile making her blush. We're good with what they all three say. "I told you babe; I already saw her as the daughter we never had," Mayhem says with a huge smile. Ivy gives each of them a hug as I excuse myself to go get answers from Lily. Khaos follows me out. One of them needs to be there to hear her answers to tell in church later.

     I walk into the cell with Khaos following with a cart of tools. I may not have had to do this in years, but I will use the tools and she won't leave here alive, Khaos knows this. I get my plastic clothes cover, from the bottom of the cart. I put it on while her eyes went wide. She has been switching between cooing and yelling so that she can explain everything. How she would never betray us.

     "I hope that is the truth and you can convince me of that. Then you may survive this just with a few bruises and scars." I lie to her. I pick up brass knuckles and put them on. She starts to cry. "What did you plan to tell them to get them to take you in?" I ask. "I wasn't going to tell them anything," she yells. I punched her in the stomach. She screams in pain. "Let's try that again. What were you planning to tell them?" I ask again. "Daisy said Diablo would ask me questions to confirm what she told them." she cries. "Was that all that you were going to tell them?" I ask. "Yes." she lies. I punched her in the ribs breaking a couple for her effort of lying. "I know you are lying. So, let's try the truth this time." I say as I take off the brass knuckles and pick up a flaying knife. She sees it and starts to cry harder. "I swear that's all" she lies again. So, I touch the knife to the side of her face near her eye. I start to slice her, and she screams "Wait. Wait. Wait. Alright I was going to tell them about a shipment I overheard about." she admits. I had pulled the knife away when she said wait. I am still standing in front of her holding it when I ask, "Which shipment and when?" "Fuck you bitch," she yells at me. So, I sliced her from the eye to the corner of her mouth. She screams and passes out. 

     I throw salty ice water on her. She wakes up screaming from the sting and burn. I put the knife back and get out the blow torch. When she sees that she starts screaming and tells us it is a delivery this Friday at 9. She heard it was guns. "Did you tell Daisy what you were going to tell them?" I demand. "No" she lies. So, I burn her across the top of her breast from collarbone to collarbone. Her skin blisters and looks black. She passed out screaming from the pain, again. I throw the salty ice water on her again. She wakes screaming. "Stop lying to me. It gets you hurt." I yell at her. "Okay. I did tell her." She admits. "Alright, easy questions done. Don't forget lies get you hurt." I say putting the torch up and getting another knife. She nods, crying. "Who did you hear talking about it?" "I heard Axel telling a couple of prospects about the delivery and time. I wasn't supposed to be there, but I was sneaking in the back so I could sneak to Khaos' room. I heard the prospects say they thought it was guns. I snuck back out before they saw me when Axel went back into church." she tells us. "Why were you going to sneak into Khaos' room when you weren't supposed to be in the clubhouse at the time?" I asked her. "I read something on the internet about using the sperm in condoms to get pregnant, but it has to be done within two hours of use. I knew if I got pregnant by him, he would make me his old lady." she cried. I stabbed her in the thigh. "That's for trying to trap my son," I tell her. "What did Daisy tell them to get this meeting?" I ask. "I don't know" she lies to me again with large eyes. I stab her other thigh. "Try again bitch" I tell her. "I don't know" she screams lying again. I slice both arms making sure not to hit a vein. "Lie to me again and I will slice your stomach and let you watch your intestines hit the floor," I growl at her. She cries harder "She was going to give them a layout of the clubhouse and give them recordings of conversation from Mayhem's office. She was recording them to blackmail Mayhem to leave you for her." she yells. "She wanted me to get the recorder out of there before I met up with her. She already has some from before she left. She wasn't able to get the newest one." Lily continued, "She also told Diablo about Ivy. That's all I know, I swear." "Where is Daisy staying?" I ask. "The hotel near Spike's Bar room 12," she tells us, "I swear I don't know anything else." "I believe you," I tell her, walking up to her and smiling. "Thank God," she says. Then I slice her throat. "Let your dad know what she said and get someone to take care of the trash," I tell Khaos.