BYE: Bonus

Jimin was unhappy.

He sighed as he folded his pups' laundry. He was lonely. He felt like his house was not a home when all his kids were gone. He felt useless. He had gotten so used to taking care of his pups everyday that when all of them had finally went off to school he had no idea what to do with himself. Yes he had house work to do but it wasn't the same.

For six years he had dedicated himself to his husband and five children. He had created a happy home. He was tired and busy all the time but back then he had been happy.

He wanted more.

He tried to reason with his husband, but Jungkook was not having it. Not after what had happened. And Jimin hated that Jungkook felt he had the right to make the decision for both of them. It had been a major disagreement. One that still ached Jimin's heart. One that was so sorrowful that it made him hate his husband just a little bit.

He wanted more, but Jungkook didn't.

Flashback

"Kookie please! You aren't listening!" Tears were beginning to well in Jimin's eyes as he pleaded with his husband.

The air had changed too suddenly. They had just made love, slow and sensual. They were satiated and sleepy, but Jimin had things on his mind.

"I said no Jimin and that's fucking final! I don't want to hear any thing else!" Jungkook was annoyed that Jimin was bringing this up again. They had already spoken about it and Jimin still hadn't let it go. He turned his back to his Omega and covered himself, signaling that the discussion was just about over.

"You can't make that decision for the both of us! It's not fair!" Jimin wailed, banging his fists on the pillow below him.

Jungkook whipped the sheet off him and swiftly turned around, eyes glowing liquid gold, "I will not lose my Omega." Then they went back to their usual brown, "Jimin I love you. I love the life that we have built. Why do you want to change that?"

"I don't! I just want to expand it! Nothing will happen to me Jung-"

"You can't know that!"

"Neither can you! You're being selfish! I want more pups! We had said we would have more!" Jimin felt his tears slip down his face.

"That was before and you know that. Jimin I wont risk it. I can't. What if-"

"Don't start with this what if bullshit Jungkook! What happened to Jin was just an unfortunate predicament. It rarely happens and you know this! Why are you letting fear stop us from expanding our family!?"

"Did you see how distraught Namjoon was? Did-"

"Oh for fucks sake! Yes! We were all fucking devastated. But Jin is fine and I will be too. Stop taking knot blockers!" Jimin yelled, angry at his Alpha.

"I won't." Jungkook growled lowly and turned his back once more.

Jimin could feel his eyes burn and his throat close up. He wanted to scream. He wanted to fight. But he didn't. He simply picked up his robe and headed into his walk in closet.

~

That's where he had fallen asleep. He hated that in the middle of the night Jungkook had taken him back to their bed. He hated that his alpha's scent had calmed him even though he was the one he was angry at. But most of all he hated that Jungkook couldn't get past his fear.

Jimin understood. Of course he did.

A year ago Jin had gotten pregnant with twins. It was a happy occasion especially since Namjoon was praying for at least one girl. But tragedy had struck when one day Jin had been doing laundry and didn't realize a pipe had been leaking from the machine. He had slipped and fell, causing him to lose one of his babies. The omega had been so depressed and mourned the loss of his baby up until the seventh month in his pregnancy. It led him into early labour. The baby had become distressed and Jin was losing blood and Namjoon and everyone else thought they were going to lose either Jin or the baby or even both. It had been terrifying. Namjoon had been in excruciating pain as Jin had danced in and out of the deep end. It had been agonizing watching what their friends had to go through. And from then on, Jungkook had vowed he and Jimin would never have any more kids.