BYE: 47

JIMIN

Words could not begin to elucidate the level of love Jimin was feeling as Jungkook lifted him off his feet and carried him to his bedroom as their lips locked together.

Somehow, meeting each others wolves had been an integral part of them connecting as lovers and soulmates.

That night, emotions ran high as they made love. The sweet surrender that came, over and over as the omega pleaded to his alpha to take him was an ecstasy that Jungkook had never even dreamed he would experience.

Their love overflowed especially in the days that followed.

Something about having an alpha made Jimin feel safe and loved. He never wanted to give up that feeling. As the time drew down for the war, the two men spent more time together.

Jin had moved in with Namjoon because he was pregnant and Namjoon wanted to be there for him every step of the way, but he still saw Jimin often. Hobi and Tae were the same young love couple who did the walk of shame from both their apartments regularly. But Jimin and JK mostly stayed at Jimin's place since most of the time they were the only ones there.

Jimin had worked multiple places but he was glad he had never been placed on night shift and could spend his nights with the alpha.

Most of their nights consisted of love, dates, love making, spending time together and getting to know each other better.

Jimin had taught Jungkook how to bake. They had ended up covered in flour but in the end he had learned. Jungkook had helped Jimin to do at least ten push ups.

Love was knowing about a person and loving every aspect of them. They had both wanted to learn about each others lives and take part in it, so they did things together.

But they never lost their individuality.

Jimin still did things with his omega friends and Jungkook still hung with his alphas.

"Isn't it crazy that we haven't seen each other in like three days?" Jin said as he sat down.

The three omegas were having a lunch date to catch up.

"Speak for yourself Jin. Jimin and I see each other all the time. You're the one who has an alpha who is in beast mode." Hobi chuckled.

Jimin smiled and Jin laughed.

"Tell me about it. I've never seen Namjoon so macho before. He barely lets me do any thing and I'm not even showing that much yet." Jin pouted playfully.

"Admit it. You love the attention." Jimin smirked at his friend.

Jin shrugged, "Who wouldn't? Having an alpha at your beck and call does something to you, you know?"

They laughed.

"No, we don't know. But I guess we understand. I can't wait to see how many and what gender you're having!" Jimin said excitedly.

"Right! But guys, Tae and I have been talking and we want to move to Red Claw territory so we can be closer to you guys. What do you think?" Hobi asked, a little flustered.

Jin squealed and Jimin gasped.

"Oh my God! I'm so happy!" Jimin hugged Hobi tightly.

"For sure! Are you guys going to buy somewhere? Oh gosh! Namjoon and I wanted to move as well. Maybe we can look for somewhere together so we can get somewhere close to each other?" Jin was hopping with excitement.

"That sounds wonderful. What about you and Jungkook, Jimin?" Hobi asked as he turned to the silver haired omega.

Jimin's heart dropped, "We haven't spoken about it yet. but we will."

"You should."

Jimin realized they had never really spoken about a future realistically together. He sat there as the other two omegas made plans for their future.

But Jimin already knew his plans. It made his heart hurt, but he already knew.

A couple days passed and the omega began nesting. It was the end of the month and in a few days, Jungkook would go off to war.

He wanted to have hope. He wanted to be assured that his alpha would come back to him. But no matter what, he knew that couldn't happen.

His tears soaked the pillow he laid on, as his body became warmer and warmer.