Chapter 3 - Traitor Traitor

Credit to arisa the ranpo simp (formerly known as charlie's_ plan).

Link to Twitter post that art originated from - https://twitter.com/arimochi_/status/1329700685722525696

Thank you so much for reading this! I really appreciate it!

TW: None

"So, from what you're telling me, you met a green monster-like creature with a mask and a blonde kid who cursed at you and threatened you while the green monster was holding you and Percy and Jason in each hand. Then eventually let's you go, taunted you, and disappeared along with the blondie?" Leo questioned, his mouth full of mashed potatoes and steak.

Piper sighed and nodded, staring down at her plate of black beans, salad, and fried eggs. As a vegan she couldn't stand the smell of meat so she had settled with something small. She didn't have the appetite to eat anyway. She was too distracted with what she had encountered.

Piper glanced up and frowned at Leo's poor table mannerisms as he started shoving his meal into his face.

"Slow down, Leo," Piper scolded. "You're sixteen, not five years old."

Leo rolled his eyes, continuing to enjoy his steak. "Jeez, fine mom."

As soon as Piper finished, Reyna announced a toast to friendship. Everyone began to introducing themselves to the Greeks and soon after, Jason and Percy started exchanging their sides of the story when they got swapped by Hera (or Juno if you were roman.) 

***

After they all had finished discussing and Ella blurting out something that sounded like a prophecy, Leo escorted Octavian to the Argo II, to which Octavian responded with a reluctant agreement. Piper noticed that Leo wasn't as loud or maybe annoying as he used to be before they arrived to New Rome. But Piper pushed that thought to the back of her mind when they had other matters to deal with.

From what they know from the prophecy, they needed to find and close the Doors of Death. And then there was those monsters and that strange kid.

"Hey, Annabeth," Piper called out.

Annabeth, who was in a conversation with Percy and Reyna, tilted her head towards Piper.

"Yes?"

Piper paused for a moment before describing the creature's features to her.

"Have heard of a monster that went by the name Drista?"

Annabeth thought about it before shaking her head.

"From what I know about Greek and Roman mythology, I don't have a recollection with a monster like that. However..."

Piper perked up.

"A year ago, I did hear Chiron talk about a rumor about two gods in green roaming around Olympus."

A quizzical look spread across Piper's face.

"Two gods?"

Annabeth nodded.

"According to the rumor, the two gods were identical with each other with the exception of one being a female and the other being male. Though, they were more noticeable with their white masks. They say that the Greek Gods attempted to reach contact with these gods but failed as they had disappeared the very next day."