[ 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 ] 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

Warnings - SAD, SAD, SAD, mentions of death, wounds, blood.
A/n - Hellllooo! So a few people suggested me to write the reactions in which Murphy had to the readers death, so I thought why not? I've added some other character's reactions to her dying and all that but the main focus throughout this part is Murphy. I havn't re-watched season 5 for awhile so I might get like timings wrongs so please keep that in mind if i've made a few mistakes. Also, there's another A/n at the end with semi-important updates and things :)

 Also, there's another A/n at the end with semi-important updates and things :)

‧͙⁺˚* Murphy ⁺‧͙

It was meant to be a rescue mission. And while Bellamy, Octavia and Maddie had all made their way into the rover. Someone was missing. Even within the panic and rush of the situation, Murphy had stopped. He stood within the middle of the battle field as Bellamy carried Maddie towards the rover, his sister lingering behind.

"Bellamy?" The boy had called as the brunette made his way towards the car, a sudden wave of guilt washing over his face as Murphy came into view. Where's Y/n?"

Bellamy couldn't answer at first. What was he meant to say? Now wasn't the time. In the middle of a battle field where one wrong step could lead to death? "Get in the rover, Murphy." Bellamy had ordered once Maddie had reached the front seat.

Murphy wanted to scoff at that. If it hadn't been for the rush of panic over the girl he loved, he probably would have. "I'm not getting in until you tell where the hell she is."

"Murphy, we don't have time for this." Bellamy snapped back as he urged the other man to get a move on and join the rover with everyone else.

And while it seemed for a moment that Murphy was actually considering it with the shots being fired right at them, Octavia came walking up behind the two, ready to break the world around Murphy with her words. "She's dead." Just like that. Two words uttered from Octavia's lips and it felt as if the ground was crumbling under Murphy's feet.

He looked back over at Bellamy, eyes pricking with water as if waiting for Bellamy to say Octavia's words had been nothing but lies to wind him up. That never came.  "Bellamy what is she talking about?" He practically demanded.

Bellamy shook his head, his hand trying to push Murphy into the rover. "We don't have time right now for explanation."

Shoving Bellamy's hand off from his shoulder, Murphy let out a loud, crying scoff. "I don't care whether we have time, Bellamy! Where is she?" He was yelling now. And everyone in the rover could hear. Each of them, excluding Octavia, just as confusing and scared for the next word as Murphy was.