𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥.

Based of - 5x08Words - 1700Warnings - alcoholism, withdrawals, guns

Based of - 5x08
Words - 1700
Warnings - alcoholism, withdrawals, guns.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

He was gone. Murphy was nowhere to find. And with, neither was Mccreary. To say the least, you were slightly worried. If that is what you could called pacing up and down the cave as Emori tried to track down where they might have gone. Mccreary was resourceful. You knew that. You just wished you didn't.

And, through everything, all you caved from was a bottle of moonshine to calm you down. You hated yourself for it but that's what you wanted, what you needed. You couldn't already feel it. The twists in stomach, the way your hands wouldn't stop shaking. Not to mention, how your body had turned into a frantic mess. Murphy being gone not helping any of it. You couldn't think straight. The one time that you needed to, you couldn't. And you hated yourself for that.

All you wanted to do was save your friends but you couldn't do that. 6 years ago you had helped save the entire human race, and now, you couldn't even locate John Murphy. "They have tracks." Emori observes as she gestures down to the dirt ground. Sure enough, there the foot prints were. They led out of the cave and for now, that was your only lead.

Taking your gun from the ground, you started to follow them. "Let's hope we don't find his body." You muttered before letting your eyes graze through the tracks. You were just praying they didn't stop.

you were in front, going as fast as your legs could possibly take you. Something Emori had found hard to keep up with. It was like you couldn't stop. Like if you did the whole world would end. Which, considering Murphy was taken, she could understand. I mean, she had seen what the boy was like back in the Ring. When the realisation finally hit that you weren't here, he broke. And it hadn't been until he found you, that Emori finally saw him smile again.

Guess now, she was watching from the other side. Watching as it was you who broke in search for the boy.

When you finally reached into the trees, hearing the muttering of the two men, you paused. If they heard you, your plan would fail. So you made sure to reach your hand to stop both you and Emori as you watched the two from afar. Somehow Mccreary had broke free from his resistants. And somehow he been able to take Murphy capture, tying his wirsts together as he dragged him along, gun close by his body.

You didn't have to look at Emori. She already saw the way your eyes were shooting bullets into the back of Mcreary. With one last glance to the grounder girl, the two of you started moving, coming up behind Mccreary. All you had to do was clock the gun and Mccreary came to a stop. "Drop it," You ordered him. "Or I will put a bullet through your brains this time around." You added, referring to before Diyoza had taken you capture.

Murphy turned first while the man in front of you went into a surrender position. "Woah, woah," Murphy started yammering before leaving his spot to come into your view. "It's not loaded." He informed, watching as your brows furrowed. What was going on? In fact, maybe you didn't want to know.