𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲.

Based of - 5x02, (kinda) 5x05Words - 2295Warnings - wounds, torture, mentions of starving

Words - 2295
Warnings - wounds, torture, mentions of starving

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Just like you had predicted, the people knowing about the lockdown of the Bunker hadn't worked in your favour. They became frantic and blameful. So when Skaikru made the decision to take over the farm and the kitchen, that's who they turned to. And for the most part, you weren't going to stop them.

What Skaikru did was wrong. The way the grounder's were acting for acceptable. You just needed to make sure it didn't get out of hand. So you made your way to the beds where most of grounders were taking out their anger. There must have been three of them in the first room, all going for the one man that you needed to open back up the farm and get the food back. If you couldn't do that, you were all dead.

So, as much as you hated to do so, you blade ended up starring down someone from Trikru. "Yu illa ge yuer trishsla, tiest oni." (You will get your revenge, trust me.) You promised the man and his weapon fell, along with his followers that stood behind him. Then you were left with Jaha. And while your sword went back into it's hold, you weren't going to make any promised about it staying there. "You and I both know that the only reason you're still alive after what you did if because the information you hold." You told him as a way of reminding him that no matter what happened, you could always kill him.

Jaha relaxed at first, happy there was no long a knife pointed at his throat. "Which unopen-able door do you need me to open now?" He asked while a small blonde haired boy came running into the man's arms.

Jaha lifted him up, holding him. Though, it wouldn't last long. Sadly, the boy was going to have to leave with the other's, where it was safe. "We just need you." You said and Jaha understood when you meant, his expression falling before he looked back down to the boy, you believed was named Ethan.

The two spoke and you could tell the child didn't want to be left alone. It made you wonder what it felt like. What it felt like to have a child tug at your arms, begging you to not leave them in the dark. Guess now you would never find out.

Once the Ethan had finally be pulled away, you became plotting the plan. It should have been simply : get through into generator, Jaha does his special trick and the it was done. Sounded easy but then you were reminded of the hundreds of hungry grounders running around waiting for blood. So, while you and Jaha made your way to the generator, hopefully going unsuspected, the rest would draw as many people out from level D. That was the best shot you had at saving everyone.

The group of you had to move slow, hiding in the shadows up until you met the spilt off point. You stood by Octavia, the rest on the side of the wall, sword close to your chest. "How far is it?" You questioned to the man across from you.