𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐝.

Based of - 5x05, (a little of) 5x02Words - 2340Warnings - torture, death, violenceSong- Sign of the times (Harry styles)

Words - 2340
Warnings - torture, death, violence
Song- Sign of the times (Harry styles)

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Diyoza was pacing. Up and down and up and down. Though, it wasn't because she stressed. It was because she was thinking. Thinking about who you were and how you had become nothing but a tool. Wonkru obviously didn't care for you, but they did. Bellamy did, Kane did and the two prisoner's from the ship did. So what was it? What had changed between you and the rest of Wonkru?

She stopped and turned to face you, eyes narrow as she did so. "I don't get it." She started while you simply did nothing but stay seated in the chair that had provided for you. However, it did beat being tied to the floor. "From what i've been told, you were suppose to leading this 'Wonkru'. But you're not." She went on. All while you just starred back at her with nothing but unbothered eyes. "Did you make a mistake? Drink to much?" She questioned as her eyes dragged over to your back that the woman had picked up right before leaving. 

It hadn't taken her long to realise that it was mostly filled with bottles on top of bottles. She was honestly surprised you were still alive with the amount she had found on you. "Look, if you're going to kill please just hurry it up." You requested. But to Diyoza all that had told was that you were avoiding the question. Which had told her a lot more than you had realised.

Ignoring your words, the woman tilted her head, debating on what to say next. "You wanted it, didn't you?" She observed. "You wanted a bullet in your head. Because then it would be easier, right? You wouldn't have to think about everything you lost in that Bunker?" That's what she finally saw you tense, fighting the urge to snap back at the woman. She had hit a nerve and she would continue to do so until she got her needed information.

"I thought you were a terrorist, not a therapist." You counter acted before falling back into your chair with a huff. "What I did, I did for my friends." You spoke but both of you knew you were just trying to cover what Diyoza already knew.

She smiled, hiding her expression. "For your friends?" The woman repeated. "The same one's that we have captive, correct?" She was getting at something, you just weren't sure what it was. You thought what you said was straight forward, that you were doing it save them. That they would let them go when you dropped your gun.

Taking a few steps back, Diyoza went from her radio, a smirk plastered across her lips. She didn't believe there was anything she could do to get you to give up answers. That you were just some alcoholic girl with suicidal tendencies. Well, that had been up until now. Without even realising it, you had told her what she needed to know. And now she would finally be able to get to you. "Mccreary," She started as she pressed down on the first button. "Bring in the other prisoner." The woman requested, watching intensely as worry pressed over your features.