𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐞.

A/n - Welcome to season 5

A/n - Welcome to season 5. I would just like to note that there obviously will be flashback parts but I wanted to write this episode first so we're like straight into the storyline for season 5? Idk if that made any sense but I hope you enjoy :)

Based of - 5x04
Words - 2973
Warnings - violence, blood, alcohol, death.
Song - wires (the neighborhood)

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Everyday you watched. Everyday you sat and acted as if everything that was happening was right. You did nothing. Maybe you should've. But you couldn't. As much as the Bunker had turned cruel, it was strong. Wonkru was strong. Even if they had lost a third of their people. No thanks to Octavia. Though, today was different.

You sat where you always did : alone, legs hanging over the barrier with drink loosely held in your finger tips. Anyone could you pick you out from the crowd. Because while they cheered on for the were silent, watching as yet never day went by where Wonkru slid into more darkness than the day before. It hadn't been until the final prisoner made their way out that you actually stood from the stone floor, eyes widening at the man met your eyes. After all these years you trusted Octavia, you thought that maybe she was still in there and that Blodriena hadn't taken over. But when you saw Kane, you lost all hope.

Granted, these past years had been hard but this was a new low. A low you weren't about to let her steep too. However, the girl had stopped listening to you long ago. As always, Gaia silenced the crowed and begun her speech. All while your eyes stayed clued to the girl you thought you knew. "Each of these four combatants have committed crimes against Wonkru. They are our enemies, traitors to our people. Traitors to our code..." And she went on and on with the same old words she used everyday. Yet still, each person in this room had listened.

But you weren't about to let Octavia do this. You weren't going to let her murder Kane. So you stood. And while Wonkru was doing their silence prayers to death, you snuck up behind Jackson, grabbing his attention. "You can't seriously be letting this happen." You spoke but the boy did nothing. He just shrugged in reply. "What about Abby? Where is she?" You then questioned.

Though, before Jackson had the chance to reply, the fight had become and Kane was fighting for his life. Dragging your eyes up to meet Octavia, you shook your head. The woman knew what you thought of her, of Wonkru. But that hadn't stopped her. She kept going and going, bringing her people down with her until she was too deep that they could see no light.

You stiffened, moving your eyes from the woman as you faced back to Jackson, taking a sip from the bottle of moonshine you had stolen from Niylah's cart. "I'm not watching this." You told the boy before taking one last glance at Kane and leaving the fighting pits.

With that,you didn't turn back. You kept walking until you made your way to the common room. Considering the fighting pits were in use, it was pretty empty. That was for the exception of one ground girl. And when you took a seat at the bar-like table, she smile, already preparing your drink that you asked for every day.