Chapter 5 - Iconic Bell Test

Kakashi : Here we go, It's set for noon. Your assignment is very simple all you have to do is take these bells from me, If you can't get them by noon, you'll go with out lunch.

Y/n mind : I'm glad I ate breakfast this morning..

Naruto : uh

Kakashi : you'll be tied to those posts, and you'll watch while I eat my lunch infront of you.

Everyone except Y/n stomach starts growling.

Naruto : Hey why is your stomach not growing!

Y/n start smirking

Minako mind : He told us not to eat breakfast to make it harder on us

Sakura : Wait a minute there 6 of us, how come there's only 5 bells.

Kakashi : That way at least 1 of you will be tied to a post and you'll be ultimately disqualified for failing to complete the mission. And will go back to the academy. Then again all 6 of you could flunk out too, you can use any weapons including shuriken if your not prepared to kill me you won't be able to take the bells.

Sakura : Those weapons are to dangerous sensei.

Naruto : *laughs* especially because you couldn't dodge that eraser.

Kakashi : Class clowns are the usually the weakest links, you can safely ignore them. Lowest scores Losers. Once I say start you can begin.

Naruto gets mad and pulls out a kunai and starts running towards Kakashi while battle crying. Kakashi grabs Naruto hand.

Y/n mind : Stupid *laughs that's naruto for you.

They all have shocked faces that Kakashi is behind Naruto with his kunai.

Kakashi : Don't be in such a hurry, I didn't even say start yet.

Naruto Growls.

Menma mind : Is this the power of a jounin?

Sakura mind : He's so fast, I didn't even see it

Sasuke mind : So this is a jounin.

Kakashi : But you came at me with the intention to destroy me so how can I say this I'm exactly starting to like you guys. Get ready And.. Start

Somewhere else

3rd Hokage : Iruka what have you came to see me for?, I don't think you came here to just drink tea with me and chat did you

Iruka : Naruto and Y/n have been assigned to Team 7, The jounin incharged what type of trainer he is?

3rd Hokage : Kakashi you mean your considered about him

Iruka : I am, I heard a rumor about his training methods.

3rd : mm *hands shows Iruka a book.

Iruka : What is this?

3rd : all the traines that have ever been assigned to him, those who pass and those who failed

Iruka : May I? * looks in the book and Has a shocked face.. This this is?

Back to the training site

Kakashi : Ninja must know how to move and hide effectively

All of the genin are in trees But Menma and Y/n are making a plan, but they couldn't find Naruto.

Kakashi : Well they understand that much and they hidden well.. Huh?

Naruto : Hey you and me right now fair and square, Let's go!

Kakashi : Hmm

Sasuke : Fool.

Y/n : that dumbass.

Minako : all man Let's see how this ends out