Chapter 43 - Mysterious Person!

Last time, We've seen the pursuit team leave without Neji so he could fight kidomaru himself and let the others capture the Uchiha brothers.

Kiba : We're close.

Shikamaru : There's only two of them left, Against the 5 of us.

Y/n got hyped a little but Shikamaru ruined it.

Shikamaru : Me, Kiba and Shinobu if we're are being on point. We might be able to do it with one more contact if we do it well.

Naruto : All right! All right! Let's do this!

Kiba's dog Akamaru started to bark.

Shinobu : Aww, Don't forget about the cute little puppy.

Shikamaru : Oh yeah, My bad. It's two against six!

Y/n : all right! what are we waiting for? Let's go!

They started dashing forward towards the enemy.

[Timeskip]

Kiba : C'mon let's hurry they're just ahead.

Shikamaru : No, We're close enough. We'll maintain this distance and continue the pursuit...

Naruto : What do you mean?

Shinobu : He's basically saying that we're going to delay the attack in-till sunrise.

Naruto : Get real!

Y/n : We can't wait in till then. what about Sasuke and Menma?!

Kiba : That's right! Besides if we're going to attack anyway isn't it more advantageous to use the darkness and attack?!

Shikamaru : The darkness might give us an edge at the first moment of Contact, but after that it'll only put us at a disadvantage, But it's a drag we have to wait in till day light.

Kiba : I don't know.

Naruto : Got it!

Kiba : What?

Y/n : Kiba, You're forgetting that Shikamaru is our leader and we'll follow his instructions even though..

Kiba : Fine whatever.

[Timeskip]

The team finally met up with the rest of the sound Ninja.

Sakon : Seems like they've caught up to us how unfortunate.

Tayuya : And it looks to it that their is no sign of Kidomaru or Jirobu.

Sakon : Who needs those two I can't handle these fools by myself!

Sakon dashed towards Y/n and When he got to him, Sakon tried to punch him but he missed and Y/n punched him in the gut and kicked him back into the air.

Kiba and Shikamaru jumped towards Sakon while he recovered and Y/n was helping Naruto with forming a Rasengan.

Sakon : Multiple Fist Barrage!