Chapter 17 - Team 7 Moment

Now we are seeing a girl picking up herb, then a bird flew on her shoulder, she looks over to see two young boys laying down sleeping in the grass with scratches, the girl walked over.

(Tazuna house)

Sakura : Goodmoring everyone (yawns)

Every was sat at the table ready to eat.

Tazuna : So Y/n and Naruto not here, Looks like they was out all night again.

Menma : They've gone completely crazy.

Sakura : Naruto Climbing Trees in the dark.

Minako : And Y/n Training underwater.

Sakura : They could be dead right now from using to much chakra.

Tazuna Daughter : Well I certainly hope there Ok.

Kakashi : There's nothing to worry about those two may act dumb, but the full fledge ninja they'll be fine.

Sasuke : Sakura is right Naruto is such a loser probably lying down somewhere dead.

Sasuke walks towards the door.

Sakura : Sasuke?

Sasuke : I'm going for a walk.

Menma : I'm going too.

They walked outta of the door.

Minako : But we just started eating.

She looks down and see there already done.

Sakura : that was fast.

(in the forest)

It looks like the girls about to grab Naruto and Y/n's neck, but she shakes them.

??? : you'll catch a cold if u sleep here, Wake up.

They wake to see a girl in there face.

Naruto (sleepy voice) : who the heck are you?, uh I mean hi there where did u come from?

Y/n thoughts : Very smooth Naruto Very smooth. ( Sarcasm )

??? : Im gathering Herbs.

Naruto : Herbs?!

??? : Yes that's right there retreating illnesses around the world.

Y/n and Naruto Helps her pick up the herbs.

Y/n : you start work early huh sis?

??? : I like it early it's more calm, I didn't think I would find anyone sleeping out here.

Naruto : we're training.

??? : hmm so are you ninja?, because I noticed that head band you two are wearing, or are y'all making fashion statements.

Naruto : You noticed that Alright, only super cool ninja can wear these.

??? : oh really, I see that's very impressive but does that mean your training for something dangerous.

Y/n : we're just developing are skills to get stronger. (Cheesy smiles)

??? : you two seem very strong now isn't that enough?

Naruto : no no no we need to get stronger and stronger we have to keep practicing.

??? : How so?, why is it so Important?

Naruto : So we both can become the strongest ninja in our village and they'll all respect us.

Y/n : Yeah.

She picks up here basket.

??? : you two will get strong goodbye, we'll meet again sometime oh by the way, I'm a boy.

Naruto gets so confused and Y/n couldn't careless because he has his own little thing going on.

Naruto : No way he's prettier then Sakura!

Now we're seeing Sasuke and Menma walking down a path, and walks past the boy Naruto and Y/n just met, and now the four are met up.

Naruto : wow I've seen a lot of weird things in my life before but this one takes the cake.

Y/n : no doubt.

Sasuke hits Naruto.

Naruto : oww hey what did u do that for-

Sasuke : Hey twerp did you just forget breakfast?

Naruto Just laughs.

Menma (points towards Y/n ) : you too?, did you forget?

Y/n gets up. Y/n : I Had the best breakfast but I got sick from eating to much and passed out next to Naruto.

Menma : Weirdo.

(with Sakura, Minako and Kakashi)

Minako : Where are they?

A kunai was sent right towards the group but it didn't hit them it revealed that Naruto threw from the top of the tree.

Sakura : wow Naruto can climb that high now using his chakra.

Kakashi : hmm.

Naruto : What do you think high enough for u guys? It's a long way down huh.

Naruto is about to fall down but he uses his chakra to stay balanced under the branche.

Naruto : Haha just kidding, you guys really felt for it.

Minako : We was worried about you Naruto.

Kakashi : Why do I think this is gonna end badly?

And Naruto actually fell off the tree branch.

Kakashi, Minako and Sakura had shocked faces.

Sakura : you just had to push it show off.

Sasuke tries to save Naruto with his chakra but fails then Menma Came and Grab Sasuke leg with Menma feet on the under part of the tree and fails and starts falling but they were on a very long tree then "Y/n" Came and grabbed Menma leg but Y/n used to much Chakra and they all start falling.

They hit the ground

But the Y/n turned into smoke and the Real Y/n from behind Minako with a bowl of ramen he was eating.

Y/n : You guys are really some rookies.

Menma, Sasuke, and Naruto we're twisted around.

Naruto : HEY!! WHY DIDNT YOU HELP US?!!

Y/n : well I was getting ramen, and it's the clone fault he used to much chakra and now look where we are.

Minako was blushing since Y/n was so close, Y/n noticed.

Y/n : You want some ?

Minako : No thank you please.

Y/n : Suit yourself.

( Tazuna house )

Inari : Y/n, Y/n Uchiha.