Chapter 40 - The start.

The team were soaring through the trees looking for Sasuke and Menma but Akamaru and Kiba smelled enemies around them and notified Shikamaru.

Shikamaru : Everyone stop!

They all stopped on the same tree branch together.

Shikamaru : Look up on that tree, you see that?

They all looked up and seen a paper bomb against a tree.

Neji : A paper bomb and it's actually five more of them around here, a perimeter barrier that's what it is.

Choji : A perimeter barrier?

Shinobu : It's one type of Booby Trap Ninjutsu. Perimeter-type traps have a time lag and are activated when someone enters the area that has been marked by the enemy.

Shikamaru : It's advanced Jutsu... it was in one of the books that my father made me read.

Y/n : Damn, Then let's make a detour already.

They're now walking through traps, avoiding them with caution.

Kiba : This whole forest is filled with traps.

Shikamaru : Yea, but they're easy to spot the enemy are moving fast and getting sloppy.

Kiba : Naruto, Do me a favor and watch where you're going I don't want you to mess us up.

Naruto : Tell me something I don't know.

Y/n looked back to see Naruto almost stepping on a wire trap.

Y/n : NARUTO!

Y/n leaped towards Naruto pushing him out of the way, with Y/n falling into the trap making Everyone on the team backed up and a explosion erupted.

Shinobu/Naruto : Y/n!

They all waited intill the smoke faded away to see Y/n but when the smoke faded. They seen Y/n with his eyes closed and also with his curse mark activated and had black flames around him.

Naruto : Y/n, Are you alrigh-

Naruto was trying to get close to Y/n but was stopped by Neji.

Neji : Naruto, Get back!

Naruto got back a little and had a questionable face.

Naruto : Why?

Neji : That's the not same Y/n.

Shikamaru : Yea, it isn't don't get anymore close, Does marks on his skin isn't his regular marks from that curse, Also black flames are illuminating from his body so you'll most likely get born.

Y/n slowly opened his eyes and everyone was shocked from seeing his new eyes.

Shinobu : That's not a regular sharingan, isn't it?

Kiba : No, it's not a regular sharingan.

Neji : That's a Mangekyo Sharingan, but no one was killed, so how did he awaken it?