Chapter 38 - Broken Bonds

Y/n and Sasuke were in the hospital after two weeks of being unconscious by Itachi making quick work with them.

In Sasuke's room.

Sasuke just smacked the apples, Sakura was going to feed him and he looked at Naruto with a serious face.

Naruto : What's going on? What's with that look you don't have to glare at me like that.

Sasuke : You Naruto.

Naruto : Yea, I'm listenin.

Sasuke : Fight me... Right now!

Naruto : What?! We're in a hospital, you just got patched up by Old Lady Tsunade. What're you saying?

Sasuke : Shup Up and Fight!

Sasuke awakened his Sharingan and shocked Naruto And Sakura losing them.

Sasuke : You really think you saved me? I don't care if she's the Fifth Hokage or whatever but.. She should've never got involved in this.

Sasuke got out of the hospital bed and went to Naruto's face.

Sasuke : You said you wanted to fight me right? Now it looks like you have your chance, unless you want to chicken out?

Naruto gets triggered and Angry about what he said making him grit his teeth.

Sakura : S-Sasuke. Hey... don't do this. Naruto say something, this is crazy.

Naruto starts smiling out of no where.

Naruto : Actually, this is the perfect time. I was thinking about how I wanted to kick your ass.

Sakura : Hey, how about you guys talk about this?

Sasuke : Follow me.

Naruto : Hmph.

Sasuke left the room and started going up the steps with Naruto following behind him. They walked on to the roof with all of the blankets drying on racks, and stood infront of each other.

Naruto <Mind> : What is this weird feeling? My lower belly is all tight, and i'm getting chills.

Sasuke : Come on, loser.

Naruto : I won't be such a loser, when I win would I?

Sasuke : An Idiot like has no business acting all high and mighty!

Naruto : Ha! what happened to calm and controlled Sasuke? Am I making Ya nervous? It looks like you picked a fight with me and now you're to scared to go threw with it.

Sasuke : Let's just do this!

Both of them started light smiling and Sakura came out of the roof doors.

Naruto : Put on your headband and we will, I'll wait.

Sasuke : I don't need to worry, I don't need that thing.

Naruto: Just do it!

Sasuke : There's no reason to put it on! cuz you won't be able to make a scratch on my forehead.

Naruto : That's not the point! You know that putting your headband on is a testament of fighting equal terms as a leaf shinobi.

Sasuke : Their you go all high and mighty again, you don't honestly believe that we're equals.

Naruto : Heck Yea, I do. I never thought I was inferior to you in anyway.

Sasuke : You're in a complete embarrassment.

Naruto : Only because Next to me it's embarrassing how weak you are!

They both got aggressive, Really aggressive.