Girl Meets Farkle

In the John Quincy Adams Middle School History class, Farkle was at the edge of his seat. "A) Every human being is a unique collection of atoms. B) Some of you in this room might be human beings. C) When you mess with atoms, or human beings, they blow up." Cory explained to the class, glancing warily at Farkle.

"Belgium, 1831!" Farkle shouted, ready to implode.

"Okay everyone, it's happening right now. Everyone under your desk. Farkle's gonna blow." Winter announced slowly sinking in her chair.

"I know everything except Belgium 1831, and once I know that, I'll know everything, and then my name goes on the board with those three idiots."  Farkle pointed to the blackboard with Geniuses: Mozart, Einstein and Jobs written across it.

"If they're idiots, am I a Kneeanderal?" Brendon whispered to his two best friends.

"It's neanderthal." Casey corrected as she pushed up her glasses before turning to Farkle. "Breathe, Beloved, before you faint."

"Too late. I taste blue." Farkle responded before he passed out on his desk.

"You know, with anybody else, that would've been strange." Riley stated as she looked to her father.

"Yeah, but with Farkle, we don't even lift him off the floor anymore." Maya replied before she looked at Farkle. "Oh, here's your book."
She raised his book and dropped it on his head, as he briefly wretched. 

Just then, a beautiful young brunette in a blue dress walks into the classroom. Winter quickly identified her as Miss Oben, the guidance counselor. "Sorry to interrupt, Mr. Matthews. I'm here to see Farkle Minkus and Casey Huckabee."

"Farkle, Casey Guidance Counselor." Cory reiterated.

Farkle got up with a grin, "Well, it's about time."

Casey stood up with him but before either could talk to her, their friend group approached the counselor.

"Are you finally taking them away?" Zay questioned curiously.

"Because if they go, we all go." Winter said firmly as she crossed her arms.

"We're here so it's not just the girls." Brendon grinned, gesturing to him, Zay and Lucas. Miss Oben smiled at the support the two geniuses were getting from their friends.

"There are no secrets in our group." Riley assured.

"Nothing can come between…" Maya stopped as the bell rang. "Okay." 

Brendon, Zay, Lucas, Riley and Maya walked off leaving Winter with the two. She gave them a reassuring smile before she placed a hand on their shoulders and gave them a small squeeze. 

At Topanga's the group were celebrating

At Topanga's the group were celebrating. Casey had her mother and sister, Farkle had his parents, Riley had hers, while Winter had Shawn.  "Welcome to our Children are Geniuses Party. I'm Stuart Minkus, the original genius, very proud to welcome my son to the club. I'm sure his mother, and Casey's mother, Farkle's future mother in law, who are both unexceptional, would like to say a few words representing their people."