Girl Meets Rules

☆☆☆

Everyone in the classroom sat watching the clock tick by very slowly as they awaited their teachers. Winter had her legs on her desk, with her body reclined, her eyes closed, she was on the verge of falling asleep. She hardly got any sleep thinking about the college night.

Brendon next to her was no better, he had his head resting on the palm of his hand hunched over his eyes slowly closing.

"Alright, where is your father?" Lucas asked Riley, startling the two who were almost sleeping.

"Ugh who cares. He isn't that important." Brendon groaned throwing his head back.

"Are we getting a sub?" Casey questioned pressing her glasses up.

"I don't want a sub. You never know where they've been." Farkle stated to which Casey nodded along in agreement.

"Will you guys calm down? He's one minute late, stop overreacting." Riley replied making Winter groan.

"But I'm so bored, I'm falling alseep." Winter whined making Riley roll her eyes.

"You fall asleep every class." Casey responded with a raised eyebrow, Winter smiled cheekily.

"What if he never shows up? What if I never learn anything?" Farkle asked before he started to faint. "I'm going down, sir. Oh, he's not even here."

Farkle then passed out falling to the ground. "Farkle!" Casey exclaimed, junping up and helping the boy up along with Winter and Riley.

"We lost a Farkle! Someone say something factually wrong!" Winter told them while Riley looked behind her.

"Alittle help, Maya?" Riley asked before her and Winter noticed the other blonde was behind Cory's desk.

"Matthew's out. Farkle is down. Its Maya time." May said with a mischievous look.

"No, its Brendon time. And he says we should all shut up and take a long nap." Brendon told them with a stern look, the bags under his eyes evident.

"Why are you speaking in third person?" Casey asked curiously, the boy only rolled his eyes with a sigh.

"Um 34 times 12 minus 6 is 400!" Winter blurted out, making Farkle's eyes shoot open.

"Actually is 402." Farkle corrected her while she, Casey, and Riley helped her up.

"Farkle's fixed. No Maya or Brendon time." Riley told everyone making the boy go to slam his head but Winter's hand stopped him.

"Just let me fall asleep into a coma."

"No can do. I'm officially the depressed one of the friend group and I can't let you take that spot." Winter replied lowly so only he could hear. Farkle fell foward his head onto the desk with a loud thud.

"That was not my fault." Winter told them nonchalantly. "You may proceed, Maya."

"During Maya time. We open the confiscation drawer and take back all the stuff from the land of unfairly taken toys." Maya announced making Winter grin widely.

"Hey see if you can find my air horn, I'll tape it to his chair again." Winter said mischievously rubbing her hands together. "Yes, yes this is perfect. My plan shall succeed this time. Yes."

Brendon and Casey looked at her weirdly as she began to talk to herself like the evil masterminds in movies. "Maya I don't think anybody really wants-" Riley started but was cut off by the entire class except group of friends.