Winter Meets Turner Family Move

She had been expecting it for weeks, yet the day had finally arrived. The Turner family was officially moving to New York city. To their apartment, just two floors away. It was perfect. It would help the Hunter family adjust to their new life, and give Winter a place to stay when Shawn was out doing photography. The two Hunters stood outside the building watching as moving vans pulled up. She shifted her weight from one foot to the other, a giant grin on her face. Finally Michael exited the vehicle, a large smile appeared as he spotted her.

"Mikey!" She cheered, speed walking towards him. She punched his shoulder playfully, but overestimated her strength making him wince.

"Ow."

"Stop being sensitive."

"Stop being aggressive." He mumbled.

"Winter!" Maria called, wrapping her arms around her, lovingly.

"Hi, Maria." Winter responded, allowing herself to be embraced. Yet her eyes drifted towards Shawn and Jonathan who did a mixture of a father and bro-hug. Once she was free, Jonathan hugged her next while Shawn greeted the others. "It's good to see you guys."

"Well we have all day to spend together. These boxes won't move themselves." Jonathan joked. "Still young enough to keep up, pops?"

Shawn chuckled nervously. "Ofcourse, can you keep up old man?"

"Ha! Old man, good one." Jonathan opened the back of the vehicle, revealing a bunch of boxes and furniture. "Let's see who is the old man after this."

"Cory should be here soon with Topanga. He'll bow out before either of us will." Shawn commented.

"And I got Brendon and Casey to come out." Winter told them. "Brendon said he'd bring his brother, and Casey's family is also coming." She looked around her eyes landing on the incoming group. "There they are, right on time."

To her surprise, Topanga and Cory were walking with them. Yet the blonde didn't spot their daughter, only their youngest. "Winter!" Auggie cheered, rushing forward. He leapt into her awaiting arms, with a giant grin.

"Auggie!" She copied his enthusiasm as she tightly hugged him back. After, everyone began greeting eachother before doing their work. It was decided, Veronica, Topanga, Maria, Auggie and Sophia would stay inside to unpack everything and putting it away where it belonged. Shawn, Cory, Jonathan and Zack would move the furniture from the vans to the house. Finally, Winter, Casey, Michael, and Brendon would move the boxes.

"It's great that you and Zack are spending more time together." Winter said as she grabbed a box.

"Yeah, it's making up for time we didn't spend time together when we were younger. Y'know?" Brendon shrugged, though Winter could see right through his facade. She knew he was happy.

"Better late than never." Michael responded, with Casey nodding along in agreement.

"So what school are you going to?" Casey asked curiously.

"Well, I thought I'd try Einstein Academy first. Then go with you guys for high-school."

"Sounds like a plan. But I'll definitely miss you." Winter pouted.

"We'll see eachother all the time, Snow. Just not during school hours."

"Why Einstein Academy?" Brendon questioned.

"It's a good school, and I'm already ahead in my studies. Why not try something challenging?"

"Right, I forgot you are a Einstein in the making. You and Cas."

"Don't forget Farkle." Winter added.

"Right. How could I forget Farkle? Dude is a legend." Brendon laughed.