Shawn Meets Colby's Truth

☆☆☆

☆☆☆

Maria had the day off from work, which let her get alot done. As she tried to organize her documents in the room one particularly old envelope fell to her feet. She put the papers she had originally in her arms down on the desk, and slowly grabbed the dirty envelope. She bit her lip as she stared at the square in her hand with the cursive writing.

To my old friends, and my soulmate

She winced at the thought of her bestfriend writing this on her death bed. She knew what was in the letters since Colby had read them to her before sealing it away. The words written on the papers were written in the deepest parts of her mind. Colby made her swear to send the letter when Winter turned 15, and Winter had been 15 for awhile now.

She wanted to send the letters, but Johnathan didn't think it was the good time for anyone for that letter to be sent. So she tucked it away and tried to forget its existence. Now it came back and now it was back like a itch you couldn't scratch. And all she could do was contemplate. Winter would for sure be angry for awhile, the girl could hold a grudge when she wanted to. Maria felt her heart become heavy at the thought of Winter never wanting to speak with her ever again.

2 minutes later... well maybe Winter would thank her. The young girl could put a name and a face to the role.

3 minutes later... Or she would be angry with her and her father. Then she would grow up angry and become a criminal. Like robbing banks for a living.

1 minute later... What if it actually helped her with her problems? Like what if she became less depressed and wouldn't need the medication. She thought back to when Shawn helped Colby stop taking the medication. Colby actually became better with her ex- lovers help.

4 minutes later... she should send it.

1 minute later... actually no she shouldn't.

1 minute later... she should wait for Johnathan.

2 minutes later... no Johnathan would tell her not to.

3 minutes later... she is going to send it.

-

Thought circled in her mind an hour had passed before she finally made up her mind. Maria Turner was going to send the letters. She tore open the envelope carefully and slowly, then pulling out the four letters. The first one was addressed to anyone who would read it. The second letter was addressed to the Matthews, the third was addressed to Winter Parks. Finally the last paper was addressed to Shawn Hunter.