A Few Days In London

It's been a while since you had been to London so you decided to rent a hotel room in London for a few days. The hotel was nice it was near the Tower Bridge and you had a great view of London. You decided that you were going to spend some money today and go to Piccadilly circus and the Oxford Street but everything was against you today. You missed the bus, almost lost your wallet if a kind woman wouldn't have given it back to you. You sighed and slowly made your way to the nearest underground to get a tube. You sat down on a empty seat and looked at your phone until you reached the next station. You put your phone away and looked around. Almost everyone was on their phones except for the man sitting in front of you.

His blonde curly hair looked kinda messy and his beard looked fuzzy but it suited him. He looked like a big attractive teddy bear ready to hug the shit out of you. You didn't realize that you were staring at him until his blue eyes met your e/c ones. He smiled at you and you smiled back quickly avoiding his gaze. The next station was yours and you got up once the tube stopped. You walked through the masses of people outside the underground to be met with the big screen in Piccadilly circus. You took a deep breath and were about to start walking to the nearest shop you desired but someone stepped in front of you blocking your way.

"Uhm hi.", a deep voice said and you looked up in those familiar blue eyes you had seen on the tube. "Hey?", you said back and looked at him confused. He smiled kindly and held something in his hands, it was your phone. "You left it in your seat.", he smiled gently and gave you your phone back. "Oh God... Thank you. I didn't even realize that I left it. Thank you so much! How can I thank you?", you asked him and pulling him to the side so you wouldn't stand in someone's way. "There is no need to thank me.", the man chuckled and began to blush. "There certainly is. Everything today is against me. I missed my bus, lost my wallet but it returned to me and now my phone. And also I wouldn't mind having a coffee with such a handsome man.", you chuckled and saw that he blushed again. "I wouldn't say no to a coffee with such a beautiful woman. What's your name?", he asked and looked around at all the other people somewhat nervous. You noticed that he was nervous. "It's Y/N L/N... Are you alright? You seem a bit nervous of your surroundings.", you pointed out and gave him a worried look.

"Oh no... Everything is alright. My name is Tom. Tom Hiddleston.", he said and waited for your response. Now as you looked at him more you almost hit your head. "How didn't I notice that it's you? I... I'm sorry for kinda fangirling right now but I really admire your work. You want to go somewhere more quiet?", you asked him shoving your fangirl side away. "I would like that yes... Uh... Would you like a coffee at my place? I'd like to get to know you more.", he said and smiled holding out his arm. You slowly nodded and took his arm while he called a cab. Once you had arrived at your desired location Tom gently pulled you out of the cab and guided you inside. You slowly took your shoes off and he took off your coat hanging it up next to his.
"Do you want coffee or tea?", he asked and walked towards a room. You looked down at his socks and smiled, he wore some Loki socks. "I actually would like to have a cup of tea if that's okay.", you said and slowly followed him inspecting everything when you walked past it.

You looked at the wall where some framed pictures were put up. In some of them you could recognize other actors. You smiled when you saw a picture of Tom in his Loki costume. You quickly walked into the kitchen where Tom was preparing yours and his tea. He looked up and smiled gently. "I like it here. It's nice and cozy.", you said and grabbed your tea out of Tom's hand. "Sadly I'm not here often.", he looked down at the ground. "Well I'm not at home that often as well.", you said trying to cheer him up again. He looked up at you and smiled. You both began to talk for a few hours until you were tired and yawned. "I think I should get going Tom, here.", you said and gave him your number. "You can stay if you want. It's pretty late and dark outside. I have a guest room so no need to worry.", he offered but you denied. "Sorry Tom. We only know each other for a day and also the hotel is already paid so it would be a waste of money of I would stay here for the night.", you said and stretched your body. Tom looked kinda hurt but he understood what you meant. He slowly guided you to the door and said goodbye. You gave him a gently smile and said goodbye getting a cap and left to go to your hotel. As you looked down at your phone you noticed that Tom had texted you.

"Thank you Y/N for this nice evening. Maybe we can do that again sometime? How long are you staying in London?

Tom"

You texted back telling him that you would love to do this again and how long you'd be staying in London. As you arrived at your hotel and opened the door to your room you immediately changed into your pyjamas and laid down in your bed.

You really had met one of your favorite actors today and had  some cups of tea with him at his house and even had his number . It's unbelievable. You texted Tom again telling him that you were safe in your hotel room and told him to have a good night. You put your phone on your charger and put it to the side. As you closed your eyes you heard your phone buzz. You turned around to see that Tom texted back.

"Good night Y/N ❤️"