TVA Fun (smut)

It was a normal day for you and nothing could ever had ruined it, or so you thought. The weather outside was  nasty. It was raining and storming outside so you decided to turn on your TV to watch some marvel movies. You knew everything about Marvel especially when it came to Loki, he was your all-time favorite so that you even decided to wear one of your Loki Hoodie with a pair of leggins.

You plopped down on the couch and were about to start the first episode of the Loki series again when you suddenly heard something behind you.

A door appeared that looked just like doors the TVA staff would walk through. You stood up backing away slightly from the door. It opened and out came several minute men.
"What the fuck? GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! ", you yelled hoping to get your neighbors attention. "Variant found. Arrest and reset time-line.", one of them said and approached you.
"Get the fuck away from me you creep!", you yelled trying to get away from them. You were surrounded and had no chance but to surrender. They took you with them through the door and you were transported to what actually seemed to be the TVA.

"I must be dreaming.... I probably fell asleep watching the series...", you told yourself as you were shoved into the same room you knew the robot took off Lokis clothes. And there actually was the same robot. You looked up at it pleading that it wouldn't remove your comfy clothes but nonetheless it removed all of your clothes including your underwear. You were given a uniform and that was it. You quickly put it on and had to go through the same security frame that Loki had to walk through. Even though you were really nervous you had a nagging feeling that everything was going to be okay. You entered the hall where you had to take a number and so you did. You knew that you would get pruned if you didn't have a number and waking up in a dimension with the lioth wasn't something you were looking forward too, not even in your dreams.

You were brought in front of the judge that would be doing your trial, Ravonna. You knew what she does but kept quiet about it, not knowing if you were dreaming or if it was real.

"Y/N L/N. How do you plead?", she asked and you looked up at her. "Not guilty.... I don't even know what I should have done to cause a nexus event Miss.",you said looking up at her. "For someone who pleads as not guilty you know much about the TVA.", she said.

"Well that's because of what time line she is in!", I heard the voice of Mobius behind me. "I will take her with me, Ravonna.", he said and pulled me with him. "Mobius?", I asked as he dragged me towards his office. "Yes its me.... I know how you know about everyone and us but I don't know why you are here.", he said and offered me a chair. "I don't know either... All I know is that I wanted to watch Loki and then boom... There were minute men and I got arrested.",I shrugged.

At the mention of Loki Mobius looked to my left side where someone was slowly standing up.
"I heard my name?",the familiar voice spoke and when you turned around you looked into the most wonderful blue eyes you had ever seen.
"Uh...", you stammered. "Ah you must be Y/N... Then my experiment worked.", Loki smiled. "What?", both Mobius and I asked simultaneously. "I tried to reach one of the multiverses and caused an nexus event because of it.
" Yeah... Probably in my living room! ", you hissed and looked around. " I am dreaming... ", you sighed and put your head in your hands.

" Oh this certainly is no dream dear.", Loki purred and sat kneeled down in front of me. "Why am I here....", you looked him in the eyes. "Because I wanted you to be here.", he said. "You don't know me.... You are only a fictional character in my universe!". Loki looked hurt but tried to cover it up.

"Well... I know you. You are Y/N L/N. And...", he went on telling you your whole life story.
"How the fuck do you know this?", you hissed. "Because in my world, you are the fictional character.", he said and held up a book. "Why would someone write a story about me?", you cringed. "I don't know... Maybe because of your life? The book was standing out from all others because it was differently written, the theme was different and you were different.", he said.
Mobius looked at Loki shocked. "You actually caused a nexus event so you could meet your favorite character?!".
Loki nodded.