Ready? ACTION! CUT! (smut)

This wasn't your first movie you were shooting but today was the first time ever you were shooting a sex scene. You were nervous not only because you never did something like that but you had to do the scene with Tom Hiddleston. YES THE TOM HIDDLESTON.

He was your idol since you first watched a movie where he starred in and now you had the opportunity to act with him. Over the months where you got to know him you both grew closer and Tom even took you out for dinner once but never further. You guessed that you imagined that he might like you since you had a huge crush on him. You were reading the script intensly as a hand slowly shook you on your shoulder.
"Y/N, are you alright?", Tom asked and put his head on your shoulder to look what you're reading. "Are you nervous?", he asked and you felt his warm breath on your neck. "Kinda... I never did something like that and I.....", you began to blush when Tom sat down in front of you with his hands on your knees. "There is no need to be nervous Y/N. We've known each other for quite some time and the director intentionally put this scene as one of the last ones we need to shoot. So we both get to know each other and well... Maybe get comfortable enough to do this.", he said and his blue eyes met your e/c ones.

" 10 MINUTES UNTIL WE START! Y/N, TOM! GET READY! ", the director yelled and you shrieked." Don't be nervous Y/N... You will do good. ", Tom said and gave you a comforting hug and when he let you go he kissed you on your cheek. You looked at him confused and blushed when he winked at you. You walked into your changing room and removed everything and put on a bathrobe. You slowly wobbled over to the set and saw that Tom was already in the bed waiting for you. Since he was already under the covers he did not wear a bathrobe anymore. You gulped and slowly made your way over to the bed. Tom lifted the covers so you could crawl under them. As you did your bathrobe opened by itself and you blushed like hell. Tom slowly held the blanket down so you could remove your bathrobe. You laid down in Tom's arms like the script said. You felt not only your heart but also Tom's heart pounding as you laid your head on his chest.
"It's okay....", you said as Tom's breathing got quicker.

"And... ACTION!"

You two immediately got into your characters.
"Hey Sarah?" Tom asked and held you closer to his body. Damn he gave off a lot of heat.
"Hmmm?", you answered and looked up at him while still laying on his chest. "I want you....", he said and his voice grew deeper. Suddenly he pushed you underneath him. "Richard! A warning would have been hmmmpf....", you got cut off with a kiss a deep and passionate one. As you both had no fresh air in your lungs you broke apart. You stared up at Tom and noticed that his pupils dilated. Tom moved his body closer to yours and you gasped silently as you felt something hard laying on your pussy. Tom bend down to your ear and whispered something that was only for your ears and not for the camera or microphone.

"I want you Y/N...."

Your hands ran up his body and pulled him down in a passionate kiss while Tom guided his tip to your already wet entrance. As you broke apart you whispered something in his ear as well.

"First."

Toms eyes lit up and he gently began to insert himself inside of you. "Fuck Sarah.....", Tom said loud and he still kept trying to not break character in front of the camera. "You are so great... Oh God....", you moaned as your character but had tears in your eyes because of the pain you felt. Tom quickly realized what was going on and held your face kissing your cheeky, your nose, your forehead and finally your mouth. He slowly pushed himself further in until he couldn't get further. He slowly began to thrust in and out causing the pain to turn into pleasure. You moaned and held Tom down kissing his neck leaving some bitemarks and hickeys. He groaned and began to thrust into you faster. You held your mouth shut as you were about to moan Tom's name. Even though your voice was muffled enough for the camera Tom heard you and began to thrust even faster and stronger.

You began to whimper as Tom always hit your sweet spot. He felt that you were close and since his thrusts became kinda sloppy you knew he was close as well. His hand quickly went to your sensitive bud and began to draw rough circles around it. You came in a matter of seconds and held onto Tom for your dear life when you felt him cum inside of you.

"CUT!", the director yelled and clapped his hands.
"Wow... That was great Y/N, Tom. You could almost have thought you were really doing it.", he said as he was about to approach the bed. Tom quickly pulled out of you and got off you as he approached. He brought you your bathrobe and as you got dressed Tom pulled you with him towards his dressing room.

He quickly closed the door and sat you down on a chair. He quickly walked to his bathroom and came back with a wet towel to clean you up. "Should I do it or do you want to clean it up yourself?", he asked and looked down at your lower body. "Uhm.... You can do it if you want to.", you said and leaned back to give him some access. He smiled and gently cleaned you up. He then proceeded to give you one of his shirts and one if his sweat pants. "I hope this won't be a one time thing.", you said out loud even though you were thinking it. "I hope so as well..", Tom chuckled and kissed your forehead. Since it was pretty late no one was really on the set or the compound you were filming so you both decided to drive together to Tom's house he rented for the time he would be here to film the movie.

The evening was full of cuddles and kisses, maybe even some more sex. As you woke up the next morning you felt something heavy on you. You opened your eyes and saw Tom, his face laid in the crook of your neck and his breath tickled you now and then. You smiled and fell asleep again not believing how happy you can be to have your idol and crush here next to you as your now boyfriend.