A Few Days In London 2 (smut)

The next day you woke up to a text from Tom. He asked you out for a coffee again at his place and maybe to watch some movies. You agreed but told him that you were going to go and spend some money today before coming to his place.
You went out and got yourself some new clothes, even some lingerie that you wanted for ages. You also went to get some candy you didn't have at home or at least what your stores did not sell.

It was 1pm as you decided to get a cab to Tom's house. The can was filled with different bags as you sat down and looked out of the window. You did not text Tom that you were coming now. You wanted to surprise him but you didn't know why. As the cab stopped in front of his house you collected all of your belongings and got out walking up to Tom's door. You rang the door bell using your elbow. You heard someone stumble around and then open the door. Tom looked at you smiling. He looked tired. His hair was a mess and he wore grey sweatpants and a black shirt while wearing no socks.

"Y/N! Great to see you, come in. You can put the bags in the next room if you like.", he opened the door for you and let you come in. As you put down all bags all of the sudden one bag ripped revealing your newly bought lingerie without you noticing. As you turned around you sww that Tom had quickly combed his hair and had a kind smile on his face. "I hope you're okay with me wearing something like that.", he said and looked down at himself. "Well of course, it's your house after all.", you laughed and went to hang your coat up. Tom's eyes followed you as you exited the room and then hung on the ripped bag.

His eyes grew big when he saw the different kinds of lingerie. He imagined how they would look on you and didn't notice you coming back in.
"Uh Tom? Is it okay if I change into something comfortable as well?", you asked breaking his daydreaming. His eyes quickly focused on your face instead of the lingerie on the ground. "Uh... Uh... Yeah of course. Get comfortable as well! I uh... I will use the bathroom over there for minute, you can use the big one. It will be better for changing than the little one.", he said and quickly ran towards the guest bathroom.

You were kinda worried about him but shrugged it off. You would ask him what's wrong after he came back. You went to grab some of your new clothes and noticed that the bag where the lingerie was in had ripped. "Fuck... I hope he didn't see that....", you thought and grabbed a bra and panty, shoving the others into the other bags, hoping that Tom wouldn't see them. You went to the bathroom and changed into a cute white oversized shirt and a pair of leggings with green socks and as you came out you noticed that Tom wasn't back yet. You slowly walked over to the bathroom he was in. As you approached you heard grunting and gasping and became worried.

As Tom closed the door behind him cold sweat was running down his forehead. He had a huge bulge in his pants as he looked down. He hoped that you didn't see it. "Fuck... Why had you to imagine her in that lingerie?!", Tom asked himself as he sat down on the toilet holding his cock. Even after a few minutes of thinking about something else his hard member didn't go away so he decided to get rid of it the old fashioned way. He was beginning to come close when he began to grunt and gasp. He imagined that it was Y/N going up and down on his cock. Her tight pussy filled with his cock clenching around him. The thought almost made him come when he heard her concerned voice on the other side of the door.

"Tom, are you alright? You haven't come out yet and it's been 10 minutes.", you asked and heard that the grunts and gasps stopped. He hoped that you did not hear him. "Yeah... I will be out in a minute.", he said still moving his hands up and down on his length. He had to keep quiet as he came. This was the first time that when he jacked himself off he did not feel relieved. Tom wanted more, he wanted you. He wiped up his spilled seed and flushed the toilet to not make you suspicious. He washed his hands and pulled the door open to see your face smiling back at him.

"Are you really okay? I heard you gasping inside the bathroom and was worried.", you said and made your way to the kitchen getting Tom and yourself something to drink. "Yeah no... Everything is alright...", he said and blushed as he saw how good you looked in tight leggings and an oversized shirt. He had to be careful that he wouldn't get another boner as he walked behind you. You decided that something cold would help him to get better and gave him a glass of cold water while you shoved him into his living room.
Tom turned on the TV and you both argued on what to watch. After some time you grew tired and leaned on Tom's shoulder. He looked over at you and smiled snaking one of his arms around you pulling you closer so you two would cuddle.

As you woke up again you saw that Tom was asleep as well the clock showed that it was already after 10pm. You shook Tom awake and looked at him. He looked cute sleeping and when he woke up he smiled when as saw you. He looked at the clock and frowned. "It's time to go?", he said sad but it sounded more like a question to you. "I guess?", you said and sighed cuddling in Tom's chest inhaling his scent. He pulled you closer giving you a small kiss on your hair. You looked up at him and blushed. "I could offer you to stay but you either have to sleep on the couch or on my bed.", he chuckled and looked down to see your reaction. You grinned and looked up at him. "I wouldn't mind sleeping next to you. It was quite comfortable for the last few hours.", you chuckled and waited for his response.

"I wouldn't mind to wake up next to such a beautiful woman as well." he chuckled darkly and this made a shiver go down your spine. "I'm going to change into something I can sleep in.", you yawned and tried to get out of Tom's arms. He on the other hand pulled you back so you landed on his lap. You looked at him and blushed. "Uh... Tom?", you asked as you sat on his lap still trying to stand up by wiggling around on his lap not knowing what effect it had on him. "Do you know that I can take my eyes of you since I met you Y/N? That I can't think straight around you?", he admitted and you stopped to move looking at him in disbelief. He actually had a thing for you? OH YEAH. You had a crush on him since you had first seen him in his movies.

You looked him in the eyes and saw his pupils dialating as he looked to your lips and back up to your eyes. He leaned in closer to you and so did you. Both your foreheads were touching and you looked him in his eyes again. He leaned in even closer until his lips were on yours. You kissed back which made him smile into the kiss. It soon started to get heated and more deeper. Tom's hands roamed around your body and slowly went under your shirt removing it with your permission. He bit his lip when he saw the lace bra he had seen in the ground a few hours ago. He could feel that his member was already at its finest and was only waiting to be set free. "You look beautiful Y/N.", Tom said as he slowly took one of your breasts in his hand and started to grope it softly. You moaned as he did that. "Mmhhh... Tom...", you said and felt his hard dick under your ass. You moved up and sat back down so you could tease him and yourself by sitting directly on his hard cock. You started to grind on his bulge and he gasped like he did back in the bathroom.

You smirked and began to kiss him again. You also removed his shirt leaving his torso naked. As you deepened the kiss Tom pulled you up and held you while getting up and walking towards his bedroom. He carefully put you down in his bed and peeled your leggings of your body leaving you in your lace underwear. Tom's mouth began to water as he removed his pants and underwear. You stared at his lower half in shock. You never had seen someone that huge or rather said you had never seen a live penis in action at least not one you could touch yourself.

So yes, you are a virgin and only had seen the male sex in porn or in your old biology books. You gulped as you still looked down on him. Tom seemed to notice and them looked up at your worried face. "I'm going to be gentle.", he said but that wasn't worrying you at all. "No it's not that but... I never had sex Tom. I don't know what to do to make you feel good as well or if I even like it. I....", Tom silenced you with a kiss. "Do not worry.", he said and kissed you again while his hand moved down ro your panties pulling them down. He began to draw circles around your clit and you began to moan.

You had never felt such ecstasy in your life and when Tom pushed one finger inside your entrance the feeling became stronger. He slowly pulled his finger out and pushed it back in, adding another one after a few seconds and then another one. You gasped and moaned like your life depended on it. Tom began to suck on your neck and that brought you over the edge. You screamed his name and gripped the bedsheets like no one else ever did in Tom's bed. This man definitely knows how to pleasure a woman.

You pulled him up to your face again kissing him deeply while grabbing his erect member and guiding it to your entrance. As his tip was inside you he broke the kiss and looked at you. "What about protection?", he asked but you only said one word. "Pill". He nodded and he slowly slid inside and he took his time before he was in all the way. Because he went in so slow you weren't even in pain that much it only stung for a bit but once Tom began to move pleasure took over again. His hard and fast thrusts made you go over the edge at least three times again before he came.

As Tom came he collapsed onto your body and only about 5 minutes after you both had catched your breath he pulled out and stumbled to the bathroom to get a towel to clean you up. After that you two cuddled together and you immediately fell asleep in his arms, feeling safe, loved and exhausted. Tom gave you a kiss on the head and then fell asleep as well.