La bienvenida

◛⑅·˚ ༘ ♡
﹋﹋﹋﹋꒰ 🥥 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

◛⑅·˚ ༘ ♡﹋﹋﹋﹋꒰ 🥥 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

ANTO'S POV.

I open my eyes and see a bunch of stars lighting the cold night, suddenly fireworks started appearing. I smile while seeing all the fireworks light the late night... suddenly I see the figure of a person walking towards me.

I got woken up by my brother Rafael spilling a bucket of cold water on me. "WHAT THE HELL RAFAEL?!" Said Antonella. "I was trying to wake you up but you wouldn't so I threw a bucket with cold water on you! Go get ready remember we move to New York today." Said Rafael. I sigh and run to the bathroom so I can get a hot shower. I couldn't stop thinking about the dream, who was that person?

I finished showering and started drying my short curly hair. I finished drying my hair and decided to use my hair down and wear a dress since Miami is very hot.

(^^ if you don't like the dress you can just imagine whatever outfit you want)

I decided to not use a lot of makeup today since I was going to be in a plane for 3 hours so I just put some mascara on, my red lipstick and some blush.

"ANTONELLA LA COMIDA ESTA LISTA." ("ANTONELLA THE FOOD IS READY.") my papi screamed. "YA VOY PAPI!" ("IM COMING DAD.")
I run downstairs to find all my siblings in the couch watching Caso Cerrado. I decide to go help my dad "Good morning papá bendición." "Que Dios te bendiga." I decide to make the table and make some coffee for papá and I grabbed some orange juice for my siblings and I. I grab the gummy vitamins and gave two to my siblings, my dad and I grabbed two for myself too. "BUENO TIME TO EAT." My dad says. We all sit in the table and start eating. My dad is very hard working man, he works in a company and he gets payed a lot, we have a nice house and we're healthy but papi found a better job in Washington Heights. "Bueno niños, are you guys excited to move to New York?" Papi said. "Well I'm really excited because I heard it's friendly over there." Camila said. "I agree." Said Rafael. "Papi, I really wanna stay. Miami is fun and big, I got raised here!" I said. "I know mi amor, but it's going to be so much better over there, we may even get a better house there." Papá said. I sigh and go to my room to grab my small bag and put my iPad, charger, headphones and my red lipstick in it.

An hour later I walk outside my house and my neighbors all scream "BYE WE WILL MISS YOU!!!" I was about to get inside my car until my bestfriend Emiliana stops me and says "anto, never forget about me and please FaceTime me everyday!". "Emi you know I will never forget you, yes I will FaceTime you everyday and I will come here every holidays so don't worry!" We Hug eachother for a minute and let go. I got in the car and me and my siblings start waving at them while smiling.

Its 1:00 pm now and we are in the flight.

"Excuse me ladies and gentlemen please go to the exit patiently." That's it, we are in Washington heights. It's 4:00 pm and we go look for our stuffs in the airport. Dad stops a taxi so we can get in it and go to our new house. I look over to my window and see men walking around, women talking to eachother and children running around it was beautiful, it reminded me a lot of Miami. I could hear the music from the streets and spray painting sounds. "Ok guys! We are here, this is our new house" papi said. I run inside the house, it was a medium house with a little backyard in the back. "So, what do you guys think?" Papi said. "We love it!" Me and my siblings say at the same time.

My dad and I were putting our stuffs down. My dad check his watch and says, "Anto, please do me a favor and go with your sister Camila to the 175th street and get us something easy to cook while I finish getting the house ready." "Ok papi" Anto said. "CAMIII HURRY UP WE NEED TO GO GET FOOD!" Anto screamed. "COMING!" Camila screamed. I was still using my dress and Thank God because it's so hot here in Washington Heights. We start walking and see a little bodega, we go inside la bodega and grab some noodles and 4 cokes. We go to the register box and see a man in his mid 20's looking and says "Good afternoon, is this all your getting?" The freckled man said. "Yup thats it!" Camila said. "Are you guys new here? I don't think we have met yet." The man said. "Yes we are new, we actually just moved here." Anto said. "Oh well then, my name is Usnavi De La Vega I'm from the Dominican Republic and I'm here to help you guys if you need me!" Usnavi said. "Well thats really generous of you Usnavi. I'm Camila and this is my little sister Antonella. We were both born in Mexico" Camila said. The man smiled at us, he was going to say something until the door opened, revealing a boy around my age. I stare at the boy for a few seconds and he goes next to Usnavi. "Sonny, your late." Usnavi says. "Chilax, you know you love me." The kid says which I must assume his name is Sonny. "Sorry thats my stupid younger cousin, he is always late." Usnavi says. "Oh it's ok, don't worry." I say. "Well Usnavi aren't you going to introduce me this fine young ladies." The kid says. Usnavi rolls his eyes and I just quietly laugh. "Their new here this is Camila and this is Antonella." Usnavi says. I smile.

SONNY'S POV.

Usnavi introduced me the girls. Antonella seemed like my age, she has curly hair, freckles and shiny eyes. "Nice to meet you girls, my name is sonny I'm 16." I say. "Nice to meet you too!" Anto said "Oh really? Anto is 15!" Camila said. "Oh thats nice, I'm sure we will see eachother at school." I say. Antonella nodded and smiled. Her smile was really contagious and shiny. She was really pretty. "Well we have to go to our house now, it's getting late." Camila said. "Ok well, has a nice end of the day, me and Sonny will always be here if you need us." Usnavi said. I nod. "Well adios!" Anto said and smiles. They walked away. "Dude you thirsty as hell." Usnavi says and I roll my eyes.

Hello guys! This was part 1 of the story :)) I hope you all enjoyed it! I love you guys so much. Have an amazing day!