The Salon Ladies

⋆ ☄︎.
·˚ * 🔭

ANTO'S POV

ANTO'S POV.

I admired the salon and decided to go in.

When I went inside the salon I just stood there and a woman with curly and tinted red hair said, "Ay pero que niña más hermosa, what do you need today querida?" (Ay but what a beautiful girl) "actually I saw the sign in your window saying you needed more workers and I just came to see if I could work here!" I said while smiling. The woman gave me a confused look and said "mija but your a kid, your too young to work here." And I replied with "well I just moved here and I wanted to help my dad!" The woman smiled at me. "DANIELLA!! CARLA!!" She screamed. "Que te pasa cuca?!" Said the woman that I must guess is Daniella. "This little girl wants to work here." Cuca said. "Actually I'm 15" I said. Daniella inspected my looks and said "do you know how to cut hair, make hairstyles and do nails?" I started to get kinda stressed out even thought I knew how to do all of those things. I said "yes señora" Daniella inspected my looks again. "Very good your young, beautiful and you know how to do all of the salon's works. Whats your name?" She said. "Thank you and my name is Antonella but you can just call me Anto!" I said. "Ok great! VANESSA COME SHOW ANTO AROUND!" She screamed while a beautiful girl came towards me. "Hello Anto, I'm Vanessa!" She said. "Hello Vanessa!"

She showed me around the Salon and she was pretty nice

"When a costumer comes in just be calm, and call them things like "querida" or "linda" because they like that and just spill the whole tea, just gossip a lot because they like knowing everything." Daniella said and I nodded.

A new costumer came in and took a deep breath and did her nails while she was telling me gossip ab everyone in the block. "Guys Nina comes tomorrow from standford, ay querido esa niña is amazing. We will need to celebrate" Daniella said. "Dani who is Nina?" I asked confused. "Well Nina lived her whole life here in Washington heights but she made it into standford and she comes tomorrow to visit us!" Carla said. "Well that's exciting!" I said smiling while painting the costumers nails. "Mija i heard that Nina and Benny have been calling eachother a lot lately." The costumer whispered. I already knew Benny because when I was in the bodega with my sister he was already there, we got the chance to talk for a little and introduce eachother. "Ohhhhhh that sounds juicy" I said while smirking. I was done painting the costumer's nails, she thank me and headed out.

HOURS LATER...

I am completely exhausted, my hands hurt from all the nails I had to paint and my voice also hurts for talking so much. I thanked Daniella for letting me work here and I said my goodbyes to everyone else. I started walking home and checking all my texts, I found about 20 texts from my dad just apologizing and asking how my day at work went and one from a random number, I opened that text and it was from Sonny, I saved his number so I can text him back when I'm home.

"Bendición Papi." I said while going inside the house, I gave him a hug and headed upstairs to my room. "Que Dios te bendiga." My papá said. I went inside my room and closed the door.

I was getting bored so I decided to text Sonny back I lay down in my bed and start texting him back. I smiled at the texts, he was so nice, he made me feel different like if there were butterflies in my stomach- NO SHUT UP ANTONELLA YOU JUST MET HIM I facepalmed myself. Suddenly I feel someone grabbing my phone. "RAFAEL STOP GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK!" I said. "Why are u so mad? Chill.... Does the baby of the house have a boyfriend?" He said in a teasing way while faking pouting. "NO! RAFAEL JUST GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK!" I screamed. "UGH FINE" he said while throwing my phone at me. I catch my phone and roll my eyes. "No but seriously if u have a boyfriend I will-" he said. "Ok byee Rafael!!" I interrupted him while pushing him outside my room.

I sighed and started thinking. Do I really like Sonny? Why do I feel like this when he talks to me? I'm going crazy, I just met him I can't like him! I throw myself in my bed and fell asleep.

Hello guys! Thanks for reading my book I appreciate it so freaking much, guys my first language isn't English it's actually Spanish so I'm so sorry if I say something wrong. I love you all so much!! I hope you like this chapter. Also guys sorry I couldn't write this past days because my birthday was actually this Thursday. <33