Meetings

✧˖*°࿐
‧₊ ❁ཻུ۪۪.;:୭̥.┊🖇💌 ꒱

ANTO'S POV

ANTO'S POV

When we got home, papá was almost all done with putting all our stuffs in their place. Me and Camila started cooking the noodles and they looked amazing, I told Rafael to put the table and we all sat to eat. "Bueno girls did you like Washington Heights?" papá asked. "Well it was really-" Camila got cut off my Antonella. "Bueno papi it's was so pretty, it was so colorful and all. We also met some guys called Usnavi and Sonny! They said we could go to them if we needed someone!" Antonella explained. "Ay que bueno, no empezaron con pie izquierdo! Aleluya!" (Ay that's good, you guys didn't start with the left foot! Aleluya!) Papá said. I laughed at his comment. "Bueno it's time to sleep!!! I don't wanna see y'all no more!" Papá said joking. My siblings and I laughed and went upstairs to sleep.

I went to get a quick shower and put my pj's on. "Good night life!" I said.

I once again open my eyes, and this time I appear in a park in Miami. I could see my young self and a woman pushing me in the swings, i was confused while I saw young self smiling and having fun. Then a letter appears I went to go grab it but when I grabbed it I could hear voices saying, "she is coming" "be ready" all over again.

I wake up and I took a deep breath. I run to my bathroom to brush my teeth, and change into her outfit.

 I run to my bathroom to brush my teeth, and change into her outfit

(Not the best but it's something)

I put some make up on, veis eyeshadow, mascara, red lipstick and blush.

Everyone was asleep so I decided to leave my dad a note telling him I was going to go to the mall to buy Camila some clothes. I ran out of the house and started walking to the mall while scrolling through insta, my whole insta was flooded with Selena fanpages. The boys here act weird, they keep looking at me and i must guess it's because I'm new.

I was finally at the mall and a store really caught my eyes, so I walked in the store and started to look for things my sister would like.

Then I feel someone tapping my shoulder, so I turned around and saw Sonny. "Oh hey Sonny!" I said. "Hey Anto, what are u doing here?" He said. "Oh I'm just buying clothes for my sister!" I smile. "Oh that's really nice of you, you guys must be close." He said. "Well she is older than me and gives me tips for things!" I said. "Well what are u doing here Sonny? Aren't you supposed to be at la bodega?" I asked. "Oh well yeah I'm supposed to but I don't care I'm sure Usnavi will let it pass, I just came here to Uh- shop for my dad?" He lied. "Really?! Omg I'm going to help you get things for ur dad! I love buying things for people!" She said. "But-" Sonny tried to talk. "Not buts we have plenty of time." She said and runs to the men's part of the shop.

They started to hang out and having fun.

Time skip...

"Yeah and after that she said "go back to Mexico" so i just left the restaurant and threw my bottle of water at her" I said. "Well that was really mean of her." He said. I decided to check my watch, it was 7 pm at night. "Oh. my. God. I have to go back to my house! My dad's gonna kill me! It was so nice seeing u bye bye!" And i ran away to my house. "Bye?" Sonny said.

When I got home, my dad stand up and screamed "WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?! ITS ALMOST NIGHT!" "Dad I'm sorry I just-" I tried explaining. "NO GO TO UR ROOM NOW CARAJITA, YA VETE A TU CUARTO. AHORA." (Go to ur room. Now.) "Pero papá-" (but dad-) I said. "PERO NADA, GO TO UR ROOM. NOW." I nodded and went to my room and decided to go to sleep because I was tired and upset.

I woke up and went downstairs, it was silent so I must assume their still mad. I sit down to eat and my dad says "pero que te pasa Antonella? Desde que llegamos aquí estas bien diferente." (Whats the problem Antonella? Since que came here you have been different) my dad says. "Dad I don't wanna talk about it." I said. My dad said "you came to the house at almost night. Your not helping me, I have been stressed for work and now I have to stress for you too? No jodas." He said. "Papá since you want help I'll go help" I said. "Ni si quiera te puedes cuidar te sola COÑO, COMO ME VAS A AYUDAR ENTONCES?" (You can't even take care of yourself, FUCK IT HOW ARE YOU GOING TO HELP ME) he said. And I responded "dad I'm 15 I'm not ur little niñita, I going to get a job periodt." I grab my purse and go outside.

I was trying to find a place to work but nothing caught my eye until I saw Daniella's salon. I smiled widely while looking at it.

Hello guys! I made a chapter 2 because I was bored. I hope u guys enjoy! Chaoooo!