Weird feelings.

✎ ☕️ . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ ˎˊ˗ ꒰ 🥀 ꒱

 ⇢ ˗ˏˋ ˎˊ˗ ꒰ 🥀 ꒱

ANTO'S POV.

It has been a week of work and work and more work at the salon. A girl named Nina came back from standford, I didn't get to talk to her so much but she seemed pretty nice and stressed. I haven't talked to Sonny this whole week, I tried ignoring those feelings and keep going with my life. My family have been ok. I have been trying to meet new people here in Washington Heights.

"HELLOOOOO MIJA? Are u ok? What are you thinking about?" Daniella screamed while waving her hands in my face. "Are you thinking about a boy?" A client said. "Wait you have a boyfriend?" Another client said. "What's his name?" Carla came up to me. "It's probably Matthew they live next to eachother." Another client said "OOOOOOOOOOOOO" everyone started screaming.
"GUYS NO I DONT HAVE A BOYFRIENDS FIRST OF ALL, EW AND I WAS NOT THINKING ABOUT A BOY." I said. "Ugh ur so boring Antonella" said cuca. I rolled my eyes and said "whatever".
"Antonella can you go to the bodega and get batteries for this stupid machine?" Daniella said. I sighed and said "yeah sure" hoping Sonny was late to work that day. "Oh and 4 Pepsi porfavor." Said Daniella again.

I started walking to the bodega, praying Sonny didn't go to work that day. I ran inside the bodega and went directly to the fridge to get the Pepsi not even looking at the person who was taking care of the bodega today. "Oh hey Anto." Sonny said. Oh shit. "Hey Sonny." I said. "You have been ignoring my texts all week what happened?" Sonny said. "Oh nothing! Just my phone acting crazy." I faked a laugh that I think he believed. "Oh well text me when ur phone is ok" he said and winked at me. Ok I know Sonny does this a lot but I have been feeling so weird around him that when he winks at me I blush like crazy. "Anyways this is what I'm gonna get." I give him all the things I needed to buy and payed him. "Thank you!" I said and smiled. "Ok well remember to text me!" He said. "Mhmm!" I said while running out of the bodega. "God that was close ay bendito." I said. I gave dani all of the things she needed and she said I was done for the day.

I went home and decided to grab my phone. I was debating if I should open sonny's text or not.... this is stupid I shouldn't be lying. I opened the texts and texted him back. There was one text if he asking me if I wanted to go to the park with him. Should I accept or decline his offer?

HELLO GUYSS!!! I'm so sorry I'm late at posting chapters, but I'll post another chapter today! I love you all thank you sm for 1k views <33 y'all are the best. This is not the best chapter it was pretty boring but it's going to get better in the next chapter. Love you all!!!