𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 ❀

❝ Is it just me or the little chibi-chan is glaring at me? ❞

Is it just me or the little chibi-chan is glaring at me?

──────────﹝✿﹞──────────

"Alright, the girls would be staying at the end of the east wing, while the boys would be staying at that classroom," Takeda instructed his students as they all stopped at the second floor.

The Karasuno students nod in understanding before fleeting onto their assigned rooms. While the two managers went over to where the other managers would be staying as well, Y/n decided to follow where the boys are staying.

As Daichi slid the door open, a flash blonde-headed girl bolted towards the classroom causing everyone to yelp in surprise.

"C-careful!" Yamaguchi worriedly told the little girl. He didn't want her to slip since she's wearing socks.

"Wah! I've never been in a big classroom before." She exclaimed, raising her arms in the air as she runs around the room. Nishinoya grins at her and decided to join in with the fun. He swoops her up in his arms and ran around the room. Tanaka laughed at the two.

"WOOHOO," He threw the little girl up in the air before catching her. Her vision went loopy as the whole room starts to go in circles. 'I think I'm going to get sick' she thought to herself, immediately covering her mouth. 

Asahi's eyes enlarge as he worriedly watched the scene in front of him. "A-ano the child-" he uttered out. Suga immediately starts screaming at the libero.

"NOYA DROP MY CHILD RIGHT NOW." He demanded, wanting to take the poor child from his arms. The second-year stuck his tongue out, not wanting to comply with his demands. "No!" he stubbornly said.

"Guys you're going make her sick if you keep doing this-" Ennoshita was suddenly cut off by a slap that he received from Suga.

"No! I'm still talking," he said, ignoring the fact that he just slapped his underclassmen.

As the two kept on arguing on who should carry the little girl, Y/n sickly looked over to where her brother is. When she caught the sight of him, she immediately raised her arms towards his way, waiting for him to take her away.