Come Here

Y/N POV

It was another day in the atrium. I was sitting on the couches with my friends, talking about the new basketball season coming up. It was only the beginning of the year but our school had tryouts the year before so we wouldn't waste time when the season starts. Everyone was talking about how nice the new jerseys looked.

I was on my phone, texting some girl, before Jisoo took it away from me. I sighed at my empty hand and Jisoo's phone but she took it back. I looked around for a vacant phone of another friend before getting up, but she dragged me back down.

"Okay, this is the worst game ever. What do you want?" I asked her.

"What were you doing with Jennie in the boys change room?"

"Who'd you hear that from?"

"No one. I saw her coming out before you. I saw Sihun too but you were the one who surprised me. What, were you having a threesome in there, or something?"

I shook my head in disinterest and reached for my phone but she put it into her shirt to stop me.

"You know I'm not afraid to reach in there, right?" I said and she gave me a serious look. I shrugged, "Fine. Keep it. You still owe me for spilling your smoothie on me."

"Did you see anything good, Y/N? You know, with Jennie, not Sihun," Kai asked.

I gave him a sly smile, "You would know," I joked, making him shake his head with a smile of his own. "I didn't see much of her but she saw me half naked. She's one of the lucky one, I guess."

"Pfft. Lucky, my ass," I heard from ahead. I looked around and Sihun was shamelessly staring right at me.

"Speak louder, I couldn't hear you clearly," I stated.

Sihun came over to the couches and stood in front of me. This guy really was shameless.

"Wanna know what happened in the change room? Y/N was sexually harassing Jennie."

"Woah, what?" Jisoo said in shock and disgust at me.

Sihun continued, "Yeah, yeah. He was holding her against the wall, too. She couldn't even move because Y/N was standing over her."

All of my friends threw me unbelievable looks. It probably wasn't that they trusted Sihun but instead, wanted my explanation.

I let out a pitiful laugh and shook my head lightly. "You're joking, right?" I'll admit that Jennie Kim was pretty attractive but, still, "Why the fuck would I want to do anything with her? Why would I need to?"

"Don't talk about her like that, you bastard!" Sihun's finger was pointing at me angrily and I calmly wiped his spit off my face. He's lucky I wasn't in the mood to beat anyone or he'd be digging his own grave.

"Don't be making up stories, Sihun. Why don't you fetch her over here to tell people what really happened? Lying and this temper of yours are not good personality traits, pretty boy," I told him.

He seemed to be biting his tongue. Was he resisting his urge to argue or he just had no good come back? Sihun moved his eyes away from mine to scan the atrium. Coincidentally, the right person was walking around at the right time.

"Jennie, come here."

I looked behind Sihun and made eye contact with her innocent eyes before she refused to maintain our gaze. The fact that she was wearing shorts made me smirk—thinking back to what I said to her in the change room and all.

"Yeah, Jennie. Come here," I provoked in a commanding tone. It usually worked on girls.

Jennie hesitated, "Why should I?"

Sihun's finger was back to pointing at my face, "What did he do to you in the change room?"

Her face suddenly changed as she came over to shush him. Did she not want people to know? What's so bad? I could make her famous.

"I told you to stop talking about that, Sihun!"

"Tell them how Y/N was harassing you."

"Y/N wasn't harassing me at all. Are you... are you spreading rumours?"

"Then what were you doing in the change room with him? He wasn't wearing any clothes, Jennie."

"He..." she glimpsed at me, "He wore shorts," she mumbled. "Anyway, it shouldn't matter to you, Sihun. We're broken up so please mind your own business."

I looked at Sihun for a reply but he seemed disturbed. "This isn't like you, Jennie. You'd never hand around people like Y/N."

"So what if I do?" she said, surprising me a bit. I thought Jennie Kim was a good girl—compared to me, at least. Apparently, I'm a bad influence on others but I didn't see it. "Does it bother you a lot to think about me and Y/N together?"

"Aren't you going to say something?" Jisoo whispered to me and I shook my head no. I wanted to hear what Jennie had to say.

"Yes, it bothers me. You can't break up with me for someone like him."

"What's with the courtroom drama, Sihun? She broke up with you so stop being pathetic," Kai said.

"Even if I didn't break up with you for Y/N, I'd still break up with you," Jennie said, making my friends react with a dramatic oooh~ "It's already been one whole summer so... you should get over me already."

"But why'd you break up with me?" Yikes, Sihun was really pathetic.

"I don't want to talk about this anymore," she said and turned away. But she couldn't leave because Sihun grabbed her hand and suddenly, my friends reacted again.

"Woah, hey, who said you could grab her like that?" Jisoo said as she got between Jennie and Sihun.

"You've taken up enough time today. It's best you leave," said Kai, who gestured for Sihun to walk away.

"Why are you avoiding my questions, Jennie? Did something really happen with Y/N?"

"If she doesn't wanna talk, leave her alone," I said.

"Well... would it bother you if something did happen?" Jennie replied. Why did I kind of like where this conversation was going? She was really making a different impression on me. "Okay, Sihun. Y/N is my... he's my boyfriend. I broke up with you for him and when you caught us in the change room, he was hiding me from you because I told him to. Is that enough?"

A smile formed on my face from watching their relationship unravel before my eyes. Sihun's bright red face made it even more laughable.

"I don't believe you," Sihun said. "I don't believe you. Prove it."

"Easy," I replied and sat comfortably on the couch with my legs spread slightly. I looked to Jennie, then gave my lap a nice pat. "Come here. Sit on my lap, babygirl."

Kai bit on his bottom lip to stop himself from laughing while Jisoo wanted to see if Jennie would really do it. Jennie gulped as she stared at my lap. Girls always looked cute when they contemplated like the way Jennie was right now. Let's see if she'll listen.

+_+_+_strawberry_+_+_+