Fashion Show

Y/N POV

Ding Dong

I waited patiently at the front door after ringing the bell. To pass the time, I was looking at the flowers on the front garden. The smell was very fragrant and some bees were near. Which reminded me, I hate flowers.

The door opened and there she was. She eyed me up and down, so I gave her a harmless smile.

"Hi," I said with a wave and she seemed mortified to see me. She pushed me further out the door by the chest so she could close the door behind her.

"What are you doing here? How do you even know where I live?"

"I asked Lisa." She seemed to tell me whatever I need while Jennie only played games with me. "Anyway, we made plans, remember?"

"No, we didn't. I never agreed to do anything with you."

"That's too bad because I'm already here."

"I'm not going," she said and opened her door. "You should go home. Stay safe."

"No, no. I'm not leaving. I'm spending the day with you."

"No, you're not, Y/N."

"You called me sweetheart when you kissed me a few days ago."

"It was a lie."

"Jennie." She hopped through the door but as she tried to shut it, I stuck my foot out to stop her and... "Ah... Fuck."

She gasped and opened the door again, "Why would you do that?! Are you crazy?"

My foot began to throb after Jennie closed the door on it, and I painfully sucked in some air through my teeth as I moved its arch up and down to stretch it out. It hurt like a bitch but it should be fine. No bones were broken if I could still stand.

"You could've broke your foot!" she exclaimed and held my arms. "Are you okay?"

"Stop being dramatic, Jennie, I'm obviously fine," I said and took off my shoes to walk into her house. "Which way to your room, babygirl?"

"I thought we agreed not to call me that, Y/N."

"I didn't agree to anything."

She rolled her eyes and gestured for me to follow her up the stairs. She went into a room and closed the door behind us.

"I'm only letting you in here because I don't need you calling me 'babygirl' all over my house. Now, what do you want?"

"Is that any way to treat a guest?"

She crossed her arms at me. An adorable glare was present on her face.

"You know, I kind of like it when you're mad at me. It's cute," I complimented and pinched her soft cheeks. Geez, her cheeks were so pinch-able.

She slapped my hands away and pouted, "Stop that. I'm not a baby."

"You sure act like one." I pinched her cheeks again, "Don't worry. You're cute. I like that."

I let go and looked around her room. It was tidy but there were still a few places with some messy clothes laying around. I smirked when I discovered her lingerie on a chair nearby.

She gasped when she noticed it too then covered my eyes with her small hands. "Stop snooping around my room!"

"You were the one who brought me in here," I shrugged with my eyes still covered.

"So what do you want? Tell me or please leave."

"I need to see your closet."

"Denied."