Epilouge

A/N: This is going to be super short, only like 250 words, but I wanted to write what happened later.

10 Years Later

It was our wedding anniversary, ten years later. Thorne and I were happily living on Luna, although we visited Scarlet, Wolf, and their two children: 10 year old Michelle and 8 year old Ran once every two weeks. But this time, we were all gathering in Cinder's palace, which was a tradition we now had. Even Winter and Jacin, with their two twin girls: Summer and Solstice, who were one year old, were coming.

As soon as we arrived, Cinder and Kai told us the big news. Kai had proposed to her, and they were having their wedding on Earth a month later. We were all very happy for them.

2 Months Later

I told Thorne I was pregnant, so we moved to Earth for a few years for the safety of the baby, which we eventually decided to name Nova, after my best friend who had also been a shell, who was killed by Sybil Mira when she tried to rescue me from my satellite after I sent a comm to the other shells begging someone, anyone to save me.

Cinder alo had a daughter named Peony. Countless days were spent with us, the Hayle family, the Blackburn family, and the Benoit family, after Scarlet decided to keep her own last name and Wolf decided to take her name. We were all a big family now, and I felt safe, loved, and at home at last.