9.

Ares's P.O.V.

Loud bang of thunder and lightning. Pouring rain. 

I smiled sleepily, getting out of bed. I put sweatpants over my boxers and glanced at my phone to check the time - 4 in the morning. As I exited my room, I saw my brothers leaving their rooms, all of us sharing miles on our faces. 

Mathew opened the door of our baby sister's room and we smiled as we saw Genevieve wide awake, hugging Biscuit cutely while hiding underneath her pastel lavender covers.

"Hi."- whispered shakily Vivi as we approached her, sitting down next to her on her bed. 

"Hey, sweetheart."- we replied warmly and she scooted closer to us while wrapping us in the covers, being such precious little sunshine. 

"Are you alright, princess?"- asked warmly Winston as our little sister cuddled her puppy and Fuzzy, looking as small as them. 

Genevieve shook her pretty head and we smiled at her cuteness, laying down with her. She immediately relaxed as we cuddled her sweet self. Biscuit wiggled his tail happily and rubbed against us before eagerly finding his way back to Vivi, who cuddled him and rubbed his back gently. 

"It's okay, beautiful. It's just lightning and thunder, you are safe."- I assured her calmly, kissing the top of her pretty head. 

"Lightning is the occurrence of a natural electrical discharge of very short duration and high voltage between a cloud and the ground or within a cloud, accompanied by a bright flash and typically also thunder."- explained Mathew collected and she nodded in understatement, absorbing the information. 

"Does it hurt a cloud?"- asked Vivi, pouting winsomely out of worry about a cloud. 

Fuck, if she couldn't get more innocent. 

"Not at all, precious."- we assured her, cuddling her affectionately. 

We stayed with her, telling her legend about pegasus and all about it: myths, origin, constellation, as well as showed her pictures on our phones. She listened with immense interest and fascination, absorbing every word like a sponge. 

"It's so pretty."- chirped happily Vivi, making us chuckle. 

"It would be fair 15 times of your size, little one."- I said amusedly and she smiled dazzlingly. 

"Pegasus is still pretty."- she said surely and we grinned merrily. 

We kept talking about fun, interesting things as with time it became clear that neither of us will fall asleep again. At 06:30AM we got out of her bed and decided to begin our day with morning run and nice workout, but since Vivi wants to go too, run will be more like a jog. Biscuit will also join us. 

Mathew and Winston went to change and make pre-workout smoothies while I helped Genevieve to get dressed. Vivi did her routine mostly herself. She chose pink Puma set - leggings and top - and white trainers to got with it. 

"It looks rather windy, precious, so some hoodie will have to be worn too."- I said warmly, glancing at the window, and she nodded happily. 

I took sportive, white Puma hoodie and helped her to put it on. Then I brushed her medium-length, velvety, naturally wavy, dark blonde hair and tied it in a high ponytail, so she could be more comfortable during our sport sessions. 

"All set, gorgeous."- I said with a smile and kissed her cheek as she giggled melodically. 

"I love you, Aresie."- chirped genuinely Genevieve, making me grin.