𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎

𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

  I found myself in a battle with Wanda Maximoff.

People had scattered all over and everyone was shouting into the comms.  I saw Peter fighting Captain America, newly made King T'challa fighting with who I learned to be Bucky Barnes, Cap's War buddy, and Nat fighting Uncle Scott.

Wanda was chucking pieces of airport rubble at me with her cool powers and I was focused on dodging them.

I heard a loud grunt from a ways behind me and twisted slightly. Peter was holding up a large storage unit above his head.

"I gotta go," I said, shooting a web at each of Wanda's hands, "It's been fun, Miss."

Wanda inspected the webs just long enough for me to backflip in Peter's direction and launch myself at the storage unit.

It crumpled to the side and I sprawled myself across the metal.

"Thanks," Peter said, holding a hand out to me. I just stared at his hand for a moment, debating whether or not I wanted to get up.

Shouts of complaint from Stark interrupted my laziness and I grabbed Peter's hand, pulling myself to my feet.

"Should we help him?" I asked quietly.

"I don't-"

Stark's suit was flushed with white smoke and he flew away, answering my question for me.

"I suppose we should get back out there," Peter said but he didn't move from his spot beside me.

"I suppose..."

I looked at him as he looked at me and I pursed my lips.

"See you later, Spidey," I blurted and jumped back into the battle.

I danced around a few different opponents, occasionally getting hit in the face or the gut. I knew I'd have a black eye after this.

I heard another loud bang and whirled around mid-fight, getting shot in the shoulder by a dull arrow.

"Ouch," I muttered, picking up the arrow that had clattered to the ground moments before.

The source of the sound was a giant man, my uncle.  He was pretty slow, obviously because of his gigantic stature, but he was pretty menacing.

"Holy shit," I mumbled to myself before running towards him.

"Oh! Tiny dude is big now! He's big now!" I heard Rhodes exclaim over the comms.

"Give me back my Rhodey," Stark said before he took off into the air.

I came to a halt and watched the fight unfurl before me. Uncle Scott threw Rhodes in the direction of a large plane, Peter springing after him saying, "I got him!"

People and different parts of a plane whizzed past my head as I hurried into the fight.  I tried my best to not get distracted by all the commotion but considering I was almost taken out by the wing of a plane, I wasn't doing a great job.