𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎, 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝, 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

  I awoke in my bed with a large black hoodie wrapped around me.  My sheets were folded in places they weren't supposed to be, some of the blankets were entirely on the floor.  I assumed I slept there for the majority of the night rather than the rooftop.

The night before came rushing back to me and I beamed, burying myself in the thick white sheets and willing away the butterflies that came with my memories. It was time to leave my mini-fairytale.

Today we were to go back to Queens and rejoin regular life. What a sad thought. After all the craziness of recent it felt as though nothing would be normal ever again.

I was right.

Happy drove us back to the airport and we flew home. Stark met us on the runway as soon we we left the plane.  He had a sleek, black vehicle for Happy to drive us in and rode with us back through New York.

Peter went back to filming, often pointing the camera at me who sat between him and Stark.  I would always laugh and push the camera away.

Even Stark got into the video.

"What're you two doing? A little video diary?" He asked and Peter sheepishly nodded.

"Yeah."

"I told him not to do it, he was filming everything-" Happy said from the front.

"Hey, hey, hey, we should actually make an alibi video for your Aunt and Mom, you ready? Rolling?" Stark said, "Both of you, get in the frame."

Peter leaned into me and I leaned back towards Mr Stark as he began talking.

"Hey, May? How you doing?" He started, "What're you wearing, something skimpy I hope."

Peter turned and shot a look at Stark while I burst into laughter and doubled over.

"Okay, that's inappropriate, let's start over, you can edit it," Stark chuckled and Peter gave a nervous laugh to the camera. He stopped the recording and restarted it when everyone was composed and ready.

"Hey! May, Angela, my gosh.  I wanted to tell you how incredible these kids did this weekend at the Stark Internship retreat everyone was impressed-"

A loud honk interrupted Stark followed by a, "Come on!" From Happy, "Its a friggin merge, I'm sorry."

"This is 'cause your not at Queens Boulevard." Stark said, "See Happy is hoping to get bumped up to Asset Management, he was Forehead of Security and before that he was just a driver-"

"This is a private conversation," Happy turned and looked at Stark, "I don't like joking about this it was hard for me to talk to you about."

"No seriously was he snoring a bun-"

"Alright, here we are." Happy stopped the vehicle abruptly.

"Happy, can you give us a moment?" Stark asked.

"You want me to leave the car?"