Choice

Day sighed, as he slept on the bed of his new home. It was comfortable, almost too comfortable. He hated all of it. But he was going to live here from now on, if it hadn't been for getting caught there he could have continued his fun life but now to have to live in this rich household, he couldn't help but wonder if the boss and his teammates were worried about him.

They probably would have been terrified and wondering where he disappeared too. He wanted to visit them and tell them he was safe but the old man had forbidden him from doing so, threatening to put him in jail again.

There was no use worrying about that now, cause there seemed to be a new problem for him. His twin brother and also that fucker Kavin. He could take responsibility for pushing Kavin to snap but the so-called brother had come at him with no taunting and had gotten up in his face, if it wasn't for the place he was in he would have emptied a whole barrel in his brother's head.

Thyme really seemed to be an expert in pissing people off, considering the way he had gotten the other guy to actually punch him. And by the bruise on his face the next day it was obvious that the punch hadn't been light at all. Even though their meeting had been brief, Day was sure that Kavin wasn't one to react violently with the way he had reacted to Day pushing at him, he was more of those smart people who hurt others with their words.

He walked down hoping to grab something to eat but unfortunately came face to face with an asshole.

"The fuck you want?" Day asked, as he rolled his eyes at Thyme who was currently blocking his path.

"Don't get too comfortable here, with your past- my father will definitely kick you out sooner than later. He has no use for a child like you when he has me." Thyme said, smirking.

Now even though Day himself wanted to leave, there was just something about this particular annoyance that made him wanna fuck this little bitch up, the only thing he had done since the start was being an asshole. And at this point he was done sucking it in.

"Didn't Kavin have you? He seemed dissatisfied enough to come to me though." Day spoke, it was obviously a lie but Thyme didn't know that.

Thyme reacted the way Day had assumed he would, roaring with anger as he pushed him back with anger in his eyes, "Shut the fuck up, you low life." Thyme cursed.

"Why? Are you afraid our father would realise he doesn't need your ... umm what was that word again?" Day pretended to think, "Pathetic a-"

Before Day could complete his sentence Thyme had punched him, which made Day burst out laughing. This guy really was ruled by emotions- Day noted as he felt another punch which only made him laugh louder, this was perfect. Day noticed the head maid watching Thyme punch him and realised it was the perfect time to retaliate, however before he could even lift a finger Thyme was being pulled away from him.

Day groaned, his smile still in place but with the bruises forming the only word to describe it would have been scary. He looked at the girl who had pulled Thyme away from him and saw the way she was scolding him.

"How could you do something like this? Are you an animal? Didn't you tell me you would behave?!" Gorya's eyes almost filled with tears as she looked at Thyme defeated, "You already did the same thing with Kavin and this is your brother! Are you even serious about anything?" Gorya almost screamed, her bag had fallen to the side as she tugged at Thyme somewhat violently.

"I am sorry." Thyme whispered, holding onto the hand that had been gripping his sleeve till now as gently as he could.

The scene surprised Day, he couldn't imagine the fact that Thyme could have been this gentle ever.

Gorya had a tear slide down her face as she gripped her head, trying to take breaths to calm herself and it made Thyme panic as he gently moved her to sit down on the sofa, "I am sorry baby, I promise I wouldn't do it again. I really am, just relax please." He said softly as he stroked her arm and caressed her cheek wiping the tear that had fallen.

"Yeah," Gorya mumbled, looking up as she calmed down and then turned to Day who was now being tended by one of the workers. "Day," she called out to him as she stood up and stepped away from Thyme a little, "I am sorry for what Thyme did, he's just been a little stressed and I know that doesn't excuse anything but-" Gorya stopped as she saw Day lift a hand motioning her to stop.

"I don't care, so stop yapping and get that little shit out of my sight before I actually raise my hand to fight too, he knows about my past so he must know what I can do. Also if something happens to him, I wouldn't be in trouble right? After all, that's when his father would become my father." Day said, smiling wide as he showed his teeth making Gorya flinch and hold onto Thyme who tried to move in front of her but Gorya just turned around and pulled Thyme away with her.

"Where are we going? Gorya!" Thyme asked, looking at her. No matter how much he wanted to stay and finish the fight with Day, he couldn't because he had to focus on her, he had been the one who had gotten her into this situation in the first place. If he had been careful from the start then she wouldn't be pregnant or be on the verge of losing everything.

"We were supposed to meet your friends, remember. Let's just go, I don't want you fighting your own brother anyway." Gorya huffed, now you could call her sensitive or whatever but if there was one thing she couldn't handle, it was a family dispute.

As a child who had lost her family to a horrible accident and had to live alone, even though Mr.Tantivejakul had taken her in because of her potential, she had never had the luxury called family. Most of her time spent in the space called home had been spent studying, she had her dreams set out, she was going to get in a stable position and pay off the man for his money and once she had done that, she would make her own family.

But all those dreams were now crushed because she had gotten a little lenient, she had gotten pregnant. It would most definitely result in her losing her scholarship and the Mr.Tantivejakul would take back his funding, he had made it very clear what his intentions had been while supporting her and it hadn't been out of the goodness of his heart but his desire to see her achievements which was why she had always worked extra hard. But now it all felt like it was for nothing, she was losing it all and maybe a part of her was happy that she was going to have a family but a bigger part was more upset about the fact that it wasn't on her terms.

She had hoped that this could be something she had control over, but like almost every decision of her life. She didn't get to make that choice.