Keep Me Company

Kavin groaned as he noticed the missed calls on his phone, Why was MJ calling him so much? He looked at the screen for another minute before putting it on the side, deciding to ask him face to face instead of wasting time calling.

He should have known better.

Kavin entered the private bar room that they usually booked for parties, and he immediately wanted to walk back out because right there in front of him was Thyme, sitting with his arm around Gorya as he downed another shot, before smirking at Kavin.

Kavin ignored it and took a place next to Ren who seemed to be drinking more wildly than usual, Kavin looked worried, usually, Ren was the one who chose to stay sober to be the ride home while the others partied but with the way he was downing drinks forget driving the boy didn't look like he could even handle walking.

Making the quick decision of staying sober, because god knows they would need at least one coherent person to get all of them home safe. It was going to be a pain dealing with a drunk Thyme when he was completely sober though. Kavin ordered a weaker wine as he settled against the couch comfortably.

By the time his drink arrived, he had two ladies on either side trying to chat him up, but he brushed aside their gestures trying to make him drink something stronger instead tried to focus on MJ's drunk blabbering about his father being an asshole. Kavin had planned to party and relax but that plan to party had flown out of the window the moment he had seen Thyme in the room, especially with the way the other had been looking at him, so he had thought of simply relaxing but he couldn't do that with the way Thyme was downing the drinks.

It wasn't that Thyme was drinking too much but more about the very obviously uncomfortable Gorya trying to get him to stop but him not listening, it was beginning to get to Kavin, especially because he couldn't even understand why Thyme had brought Gorya to this place. She was pregnant so she most definitely couldn't drink, so what was the reason?

Apparently, MJ had the same idea because he was jumping out of his seat pouring a drink and placing it in front of Gorya, "To our fair lady, who has to put up with the trashiest guy in our group. How do you handle this punk without alcohol? We shall never know." MJ drawled as he handed the drink to the resisting Gorya.

And it settled in Kavin's brain at that point, They didn't know Gorya was pregnant.

MJ was trying to get Gorya to drink who was now looking at Thyme for help but the boy was already too drunk, the worry on her face was increasing MJ seemed to refuse to sit back down until she took the drink.

Kavin groaned at the mess his friend was, getting up from where he had been sitting and putting his hand around MJ, "Bro, you gotta sit down man, you are making the lady uncomfortable." Kavin said, pulling MJ back to his place and squishing him against the girl who had been waiting for him.

"I wasn't!" MJ whined, looking at Gorya with wide eyes, "Was I making you uncomfortable? Tell him I wasn't!"

"I wasn't talking about Gorya you idiot, I was talking was Lisa there, she came here for you and you haven't been paying attention to her," Kavin said, hoping it would distract him and he shot the girl an apologetic smile as now MJ was all over her, apologizing and pouring her a drink. Lisa smiled at Kavin in a manner that Kavin hoped meant it was fine.

Gorya smiled relieved as she kept the drink down, looking at Kavin surprised when he immediately ordered a waiter to get her some apple juice.

"You don't mind apple juice right?" Kavin asked.

"No, I don't," Gorya said lightly.

"That's good, it looks close enough to alcohol that they probably won't pester you anymore." Kavin hummed, smiling his sweetest smile. For a brief moment, it was almost as if she blushed at him but that look went away as soon as it came.

Kavin grabbed a chair from the side pulling it up in the middle so he was close enough to hold a conversation with her, if they were both gonna be sober it would be better for them to at least keep each other company.

AN:

I know it's been a while, my exam only just got over, and I already have to start preparing for my job. So I have been very busy.

And I know the update isn't that big this time, but I will try my best to put out chapter a lot more consistently.

Thank you guys for being so patient!!!

You can find me on twitter and talk to me there if you wish, on @acequinz

<333333