Flaunt Me Something Better

Tired eyes roamed the expanse of the room as a stylish brown door opened the path for him. A part of Day didn't want to step inside, a part loudly screaming in warning that if he stepped inside, he wouldn't be able to get out.

"Go on, step inside." A cheery voice spoke.

Day turned to Kavin who seemed very happy leading him inside, the happiness on his face looked more threatening than all the other moments he had faced. Unfortunately he wasn't given even a moment to decide his own faith before he was pushed into the apartment with an exasperated huff.

"What do you want from me?" Day questioned as he walked to the couch and sat on it, realizing it wasn't just any room but a whole apartment.

"Have you ever seen a hotel room this extravagant?" Kavin simply asked a question of his own as he pulled out a bottle of Wine.

Day rolled his eyes, already wanting to leave. "You didn't bring me here to flaunt your riches did you?" He asked, bitterness seeping into his voice.

"No." Kavin responded, filling in two glasses and placing one in front of Day as he took a sip out of his own glass, "I am here to flaunt your riches to you."

"What?" Day asked, his eyebrows pinched in irritation.

Kavin groaned throwing his head back, "You couldn't be this stupid right?" He looked at Day as if he expected the other to just understand what he meant. He shook his head as he received no response other than the confused look on his face. "Oh honey, you are really ruining my wine for me right now."

"Directly say what you want to say you fucking asshole." Day glowered, he was running out of patience after the shit day he had.

"Oh so we now are at ugly name-calling? I thought I was pretty." Kavin scoffed, not at all perturbed by the angry look on the beaten up boy's face.

Day rose from the couch angrily, "Listen here bitch! I have just about had it with your shit! You think I want to play around with you? Newsflash! I fucking dont. I have grown on the streets having to fend for myself while my sorry excuse of a father got himself all drugged up to the point of death, I have raised myself from the bottom to-"

He was cut off by Kavin grabbing his mouth tightly enough that he was barely able to move his jaw much less speak a word. Kavin pushed him back to the chair so he was now towering over him, "Do I look like I give a fuck?"

Day let out a voice similar to a growl as he tried to grab Kavin hand that was gripping his mouth but his other hand shot out grabbing his hand and twisting it downwards, "You grew up on the streets, you must have learned to fight but that doesn't mean I can't fight. Now shut up and be a good boy or your past life would be the least of your worries." Kavin spoke slowly, making his grip on Day's wrist tighter until he could see the pain reflected in his eyes.

Just as fast as he had moved to shut him up, Kavin had moved back to his original position looking as serene as if he hadn't just grabbed Day by the jaw and threatened him.

"Just a tiny correction by the way, you didn't raise yourself from anything, you were still at the bottom. Just standing on your feet." Kavin said nonchalantly as he pulled out something akin to a file from his bag and turned the paged, " You were in a lot of shit before Mr. Gunthithanon pulled you out of jail, petty crimes, multiple acts of violence and even some business with drug dealing." Kavin looked up and gave Day a once over.

"None of that is raising yourself." Kavin spoke, his voice icy cold. "You would have aged and died in that same hole, probably a death similar to the man who took you in."

"You dont-" Day started, but stopped as Kavin raised his hand to his lips, making shushing motions.

"This is the chance. This is the chance to raise yourself, away from the shit life you lead." Kavin spoke, as he tapped the finger onto the file. "This is your chance to truly be above that and live this high end life and you are giving it up because you don't get to throw punches at people whenever you want?"

Day stayed quiet, his eyes roaming Kavin as he took in the words and the weight behind them, "Explain." He said finally.

"Gladly." Kavin smiled, he finally had him where he wanted him. And now there was nowhere else Day would be able to go, he would make sure of that.