Chapter 6 - Pora pokkula poottu thaakura Thundu thunda odainjen

He got shocked when he saw Jan out there and she gives him a wave, he started coughing harshly. She gets alarmed and pats his head gently, that makes him cough even harder. She entered into house and rushed the kitchen. She comes back with a glass of water and gives him. He takes it from her and started drinking it, he calm himself after finished the whole thing.

He turns toward her and looks at her, she gives him a smile. She started doing sign language but he couldn't understand it so he was looking at her in confusion. She realizes that he didn't get a single thing she were saying so she grabs a notepad from her back and started writing on it. Once done writing, she shows it to him and he reads it loud.

Iy: naa Janani, Ezhil's  sister, namma bachelors party le kuda parthurukom, enna nyabagam iruka

Iy: of course 

She raises her eyebrow as she didn't get what he, he borrows the notepad from her and writes it on before returning it back. She reads and a smile crept into her face. She notepad and started writing again, she shows it to him.

Iy: neenga enga area le irundhu oru puppy ku adipathu nu pet clinic ku kuttitu poirthingelaya, andha puppy pathi ungakitta kekkalamnu than, naa ungala paake vandhen

~ Iy's mind voice: oh andha puppy ah?

Iy: uhm...ulle vange (she looks at him in confusion)

Iy: ulle vange (while gesturing her to come in)

She hesitated slightly before entering in, he started walking as well. She looks around while following him.

Iy: dei thambi (whistled)

The puppy runs out from Iyyapa to him and paused when it saw Janani. It whines and jogs slowly towards her. She kneels down to it level, it started jumping on her and licks her face. That made her laugh, Iyyapa smiles as well. 

Later, she was sitting on the sofa while having a glass of juice and the puppy was laying on the floor near her feet. Iyyapa was sitting on a sofa opposite her while tapping his fingers on the sofa's surface in nervous.  She placed the glass into a glass table in front of her and grabs her notepad. She writes something and shows that to him.

Iy: what is his name?

~ Iy's mind voice: ivanuku per ah? namma indha pathi yosikave illaye....

She arcs her eyebrows up down and he shrugs his shoulder. Her eyes went wide and her mouth left open. She writes something on the notepad and shows him again.

Iy: per veikala eh?   (he nods head negatively)

She writes back and show him again.

Iy: aprom epdi kupduvinge?

He smiled and takes the notepad from her, he writes the word thambi and shows her. She smiles after she reads it. He writes something else back on the paper and shows her again.

~ Jan's mind voice: neengaley oru per vaigalen (she looks at him and he smiles)

She started think for a while and something strike into her mind so she started writing and shows him.

Iy: saviour, because he saved my life   (he smiles and nods his head)

She look at her watched and get shock, she picked her bag and gets up from the sofa. She writes something on the notepad and show it to him in urgency.

Iy: sorry I have to go home, or I'll will be get caught to family members  (Iy chuckles and nods his head)

She patted the puppy and gave a wave to him before leaving from there. He closed the door and laid his back on the door. He looks at the puppy and smiles.

Iy: avale varavaike than nee avalo aadam pudichi vandhiya  (the puppy tilted it head)

Iy: thanks da thambi  

He face palmed when he realized something.

~ Iy's mind voice: che number kekkame vittutiya da Iyyapa  (the door bell ringed)

~ Iy's mind voice: yaar ah irukum? oru vela MV oh?

He opens the door and get stunned, it was her again. She smiles and shows the notepad to him.

Iy: thappa nennachikitinge, can I have your number please (he smiles)

~ Iy's mind voice: kanna laddu thinna asaya

**********

Vote if you like

othukuran inniki updates konjam late achi, so next u time ku meet pandran, aiaiyoo

othukuran inniki updates konjam late achi, so next u time ku meet pandran, aiaiyoo...avasaram pattu time pathi pesithome