Chapter 12 - Kadhal Ennullae Vandha neram ariyaamal Naatkal ippadi odudhae

Ippo namma Indian cinema technique pakkam povom, oru paattule rich agure mathiri, namma oru paatule Iyyapa veyum Jan kuda close akurom

Disclaimer: indha paatthil varum anaithu kaachiyum konjam slow motion than pogum, I mean apdi imagine pannikonge

Music...

Iyyapa was talking with Puppy's dad and Ezhil, Puppy was standing near Iyyapa while glaring at him. Iyyapa heard anklet sound and he turned to the direction. Iyyaapa's eyes went wide and he was totally astound.

Aval mugam paarthu
Naan intru thadumaarineaan
Nizhal thoda verththu
Uyir konda silai aaguren

Jan climbing down the stairs, wearing half saree and she was look at him with a smile. Puppy gets happy when he saw Jan and started grinning, Iyyapa notice this and covers puppy's eyes with his palm.

Aval mugam paarthu
Naan intru thadumaarinean oh
Nizhal thoda vearthu
Uyir konda silai aaguren oh

She notice that Iy was covering puppy's face and arcs her left eyebrow up and down, like questioning him. He shakes his head negatively, he hugs Puppy close to him and caress his head while smiling at her. Her eyes locked with his and corner of her lips lifted into a smile.

SO BABY don't you
Break break my
Break beak my heart
SO BABY don't you
Break break my
Break break my heart

Later, she was talking with him in sign language and he was smiling at her. His mind didn't focus whatever she saying, as his eyes busy admiring her. Suddenly, she held his hand and his breath stuck for few seconds. 

Don't you dare break my heart
Break my heart break my heart
SO BABY don't you
Break break my
Break break my heart
SO BABY don't you

She gently drags him to somewhere while he was still in stunned state by her action. She takes him to place where the family taking photos, she made him to stand beside here with other family members and started taking selfie. Everyone were smiling for the camera except Puppy who keeping a grumpy face.

Music + gasa gasa singing...