Chapter 21 - Aththanai kanda pinnum Boomi ingu poo pookkum

Next day

Vasanthi: Janu!

Vasanthi was searching for Janu everywhere, but she was nowhere to found.

Vasanthi: Jhansi, Janu ve pathiya?

Jhansi: illaye, en? Enachi?

Vasanthi: onnum illa, ingathan engayavathu irupa, naa tedikuran

Jhansi: seri

She started searching for her again, she went to other side of the building and finally she found her. Someone was talking to Janu, his hand was on her arm and Vasanthi didn't have good vibe about him so rushes to safe her. But she stopped in middle, when Siddarth entered the scene and slapped the man.

Siddarth: Saale Jao!

The man go away from there, Siddarth smiles at Janu and kneeled to her level.

Siddarth: Butterfly, ivangalam bad boys ivankitta lam pesakudathu, okay va? (Janu nods her head)

He takes few chocolate packets from his pant pocket and gives them to her.

Siddarth: Good girl ah chocolate saptukittey homework pannunge ponge

Janu started leaving from there, but stopped when she saw Vasanthi. Siddarth eyes met Vasanthi's and he gets up from the floor.

Vasanthi: Janu Valli ma room ku po

Janu runs away from there while they both still looking at each other.

-*-*-*- ♡♡♡ -*-*-*-

Vasanthi locks the room door and turned to him, he was looking at her blankly. She pulls of her saree and throws it away, he looks away from her.  She approaches her and touches him, but he pulls away himself from her.

Vasanthi: unnaku ena than venum?

Siddarth: ungakitta pesum nga

Vasanthi: inga paaru indha pesunum solli en pinadi suthuratha irundha innimel ena pakka inga varathe

Vasathi: ippo ena variya illaya?  (he still looking away)

Vasanthi: summa un kaase yum en time eh waste pannikittu