Chapter 41 - Vaazhvin yellai sendru Ondraaga vaazhalaam

Hi readers

                                 Hi readers....

Iyyapa somehow helped Jan to move out from that incident and bring happiness back into her life.

Three months later...

Iyyapa was welcoming the guests at the church where Ani's second marriage is taking place.

Iy: vaanga vanga, ulla ponge  (to Nisha's father)

Iy: vaanga vaanga ulle ponge  

Ani: naa mappillai da  (he sounded upset)

Iy: yevana irundhalum ulla thane da ponum, poda

Ani shakes head negatively and heads inside with his kids. Suddenly, Iyyapa saw Jan walking towards him and he looks around if anyone watching him.

Iy: vaanga vaanga, andha pakkam vaanga  

He pulled her aside and takes her to empty room behind the church. Then, he pulled her into his embraces and placed a kiss on her cheek. 

Iy: thaniya vandhiya?

Jan: illa Ezhil and Anni kuda vandhan

Jan: Ani nejamave Shwetha ve kalyanam pannika porara?

Iy: che che apdi pannanum nu nennachale, avane adiye pinnura matten  (Jan smiled)

Jan: seri kalyanam ippo mudinjirum, so night ena function?

Iy: first night than

Iy: nee ok nu sonna nammalum celebrate pannalam  (he tried to move closer, but she hit him on his chest)

Later, after all the quarrel, finally Ani married Y/n once again. Iyyapa sighed in relief and smiled at Jan. Meanwhile, Shwetha was sight adichifying Iyyapa and he smiles at her awkwardly. Iyyapa turned towards the direction where Jan was standing and found her glaring at him.