Bench trio (platonic)

Well would you look at that.
I came back, and I'm feeling tired but I'll supply something so I can feel satisfied.

Small angst to fluff
(Non lore related kinda) (vilbur)

Context: the trio take a small trip in the middle of the night.
———————————————
"You know you can't make your own choices, Tommy."  Tommy was looking around at a rapid pace, everything was dark, nothing but the panicked breathing of himself to fill the air. "That's okay I'm here to help you figure out what to do" Wilbur smirked as he came out of the black air.

"I want nothing to do with you, please leave me alone!" Tommy exclaimed, "why would you say that? How could you push away your own brother?" Wilbur put his arm on Tommy's shoulder. "You are nothing without me, all you are is a tool." Wilbur snarled.

Tommy woke up in a thin layer of sweat, struggling to slow his breathing, he grabbed and turned on his phone, it was 12:56 at night. He sighed in relief, this was the 2nd time he had this nightmare. He and Wilbur didn't have the best relationship, Wilbur would always pick on him and tell him how everything in the world was shit, which was totally true but he would manipulate him into doing his dirty deeds.

Will moved out a year ago only coming to visit every holiday. But the thought of what he made him do haunted Tommy and created trust issues. Tommy swiped on his phone only to tap on Tubbo's contact, he sat at the edge of his bed while his phone rang.

"Hello?" The voice on the other end was raspy, he could tell he had woken tubbo up. "Hey tubbo, I-I couldn't sleep and I wanted to know if you wanted to go on a walk." Tommy was shaken up a bit.  "Dude, it's literally midnight and it's friggin cold.", "yeah I-I know but- cmon please?" Tommy pleaded.

"Ok fine but I'm gonna call ranboo to come along if that's ok."  "Yeah that's fine, I'll uhm meet you at the bus stop" Tommy whispered, "alright I'll see you then, bye." "Bye." Tubbo hung up.
Tommy stood up and walked to his dresser, he took out a pair of joggers and a hoodie, Dressing himself as quietly as possible.

The window made small creaks as Tommy lifted it open, he went through and steadied himself on the roof. Slowly climbing down and hanging his hand on the edge to land on this feet. It was frigid, the moon was a bright crescent being the only other light source than the faded streetlights.

He made his way to the bus stop not that far from his house, spotting tubbo and ranboo already there.  "What took you so long!" Tubbo shouted from across the street. Tommy jogged towards them, "be quiet dumbass, unless you want the whole neighborhood to hear you." "I do actually" he smiled.

"Hey, there's a seven eleven close by if you guys wanna go" ranboo suggested. "I didn't bring money, boob boy" Tommy and tubbo giggled. "Well I was gonna say I would pay for you but I'm having second thoughts" Ranboo teased
"Wait I take it back, please buy me some apple juice-"

The boys laughed and snickered down the sidewalk as they made their trip to the gas station, they shuffled along the isles picking out their favorite snacks and regrouped at the register. Ranboo of course paying for all of them.
As they exited the store, the alarm beeped signaling that an unpaid item had left the store.

"Hey!" The cashier yelped, the three boys turned to look at the man, "s'cuse me, you in the red it seems you forgot to pay for something" the cashier glared at Tommy. "o-oh I'm sorry I didn't know I took somethi-" Tommy took out two bags of chip from his hoodie, "you were saying?" The cashier eyed him.

"I'm really sorry sir I promise- no I swear I don't remember taking these." Tommy started to panic, his eyes filling with small tears.
Tubbo and Ranboo gave each other a worried look, the cashier sighed " look, it's fine I'll just take those and you can leave but please don't let this happen again." Tommy sniffled, "o-ok I promise"

The boys left the parking lot and sat on a bench nearby. "Tommy are you okay?" Tubbo asked softly, "it's Wilbur. I've been conditioned by Wilbur! I promise I don't do these things on purpose-".  "Hey! hey! It's okay tommy, just breathe!" Tubbo instructed,
Tommy started to catch his breath, it looked like he had ran for miles.

Once he calmed down it was just midnight ambience. "D-do you guys think I'm nothing?" Tommy mumbled, "what? What kind of question is that Tommy?" Ranboo and tubbo looked at Tommy. "Of course we don't! You are many great things big man!" Tubbo smiled. "Yeah! If anything things around here would be boring without you." Ranboo stated. "Tommy, listen we know what happened between you and Wilbur and to put it simply, you are nothing like Him you're even better. So don't think everything he did was your fault, just take it slow and find ways to connect with yourself again, Don't let him tear you down." Tubbo lectured him.

"There isn't anything you could do that would make us not love you" ranboo said sincerely. Tubbo smiled warmly, "your a great friend Tommy, never think we don't love you man."
"Thanks guys" Tommy said sniffing his tears away.

———————————————-
IM DONE
THIS HURT ON A DIFFERENT LEVEL
so that's it aha now cry.

Words: 947