Tnt duo/quackbur (lime/fluff)

Yo wtf I thought I forgot about this book
Anyways I have like to wait in a car for an hour so...

Not saying if it's lore related or not because it's not important anymore.

CW: hickies/lovebites, smooches, cuddling

Context: quackity is a little drunk this night.
——————————————————
It was the first time in a while that quackity had gotten free time, he caught up on all of his paperwork and bills and felt a need to celebrate. And so he made his way to his bar, the music roaring so Loud his ears would ring. Quackity doesn't exactly know how much he drank, maybe 8 or 9 shots. The thing is he didn't take alcohol very well, he got a little too "friendly" with people at times and there was only one person on his mind that night.

The raven haired man swayed side to side almost falling as he navigated his way through the woods looking for a specific place, finding a small cottage that looked somewhat cozy.

He knocked on the door unrhythmically, satisfied when the door opened to meet a tall Brit that Quackity hated to admit was a bit handsome. "Q-quackity? What the fuck are you doing this late out it's almost-" Wilbur stopped to examine the smaller, his beanie was slipping off his head, eyes half lidded, his tie and dress shirt slightly undone, a bottle of vodka in his hand, and face completely flushed a light red.

"Almost *hic* what?-" Quackity asked curiously. "Jesus fucking Christ your completely gone." The taller chuckled at his droopiness. "Could I pretty pleasssse come in?" The raven haired traced a finger on the door frame not looking at Wilbur when he asked.

Wil sighed and let the duck hybrid come through, locking the door behind him. the moment wil turned to face the smaller he was starting to undress himself, "WA- WAIT- THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" he flushed red and looked away quickly. "m'hot" quackity simply answered, " Well don't just undress in front of someone like that!" Wil calmed down still flushed a bit. "If you weren't drunk right now I wouldn't have even let you in because you'd probably come to argue again."

"I kinnnda like it"

"Yeah I know you would you fuckin weirdo." The taller sat on the couch, closing his eyes as silence filled the room.

He heard shuffling and opened his eyes when he felt weight being placed on top of him, it was a half lidded quackity sitting on his lap with his head tilted to the side like a confused puppy.

"Do you like it?" He asked innocently. Wilburs face becoming hot and red once again.

"Well I-" the smaller cut him off by giving him a short but sweet kiss.

"I really like it" he whispered in the tallers ear as he gave small kitten licks to his neck.

"Q, were you always this confident when you were drunk?" The Brit laughed.

A deep sigh came out of quackity when he felt heat radiating between Wilbur and himself, he mumbled something under his breath that wasn't loud enough for Wilbur to hear. "Big Q are you okay?"

"Please.."

"Quackity?" The Brit felt his hands being
dragged to quackitys waist.

"Please touch me."

"Quackity I-I cant-"

"Please?"

He hesitated for a second but then gave it some thought, he could satisfy quackity enough without actually crossing the line because even though he was seen as a sketchy dude, he would never go as far as to hook up with someone that isn't fully there to give 100% consent. And with that boundary, the tall man carried the shorter to his room and laid him down slowly, before connecting his lips with Quackitys, the kiss was rough for sure, Wilbur bitting his lower lip as if asking for entrance, still the taller made sure to be gentle as to not hurt the dark haired man. After the hybrid gladly accepted, the brunette slipped his tounge into his mouth, the taste of alcohol mixed with mint still lingering on his tongue, it was a sweet yet intoxicating taste. They both pulled away to catch their breath, feeling the warmth of eachother become close yet so far.

"If you were sober you'd beat the shit out of me by now." Wilbur smirked as he lowered to give open mouthed kisses to quackitys neck, "*hic* im sorryyyy." He whimpered as he felt the Brit softly bite the spot he was most sensitive, making sure to kiss the mark after, so the pain would ease a little.

"You don't have to be sorry yknow, I think you look cute when you're pissed"

"And you say I'm the weirdo." Quackity giggled but was interrupted when Wilbur ran his warm hands up his shirt, making the shorter shudder.

"you still are." The taller smugly stated.

After a few more kisses on Quackitys neck, forehead, lips, and chest, the hybrid started to yawn, feeling relaxed and sleepy with all the warm touches he received from the man towering him.

" m'sleepy, gotta.. go." He muttered, his eyes getting heavy.

" hey, stay awake for a bit longer so that you can change into better clothes, you seem too drunk and tired to walk by yourself and I really don't want to walk in the cold." The brunette stood up to search his drawers for something that would fit Quackity. "I get to stay with wilbsterrr!" The ravenette was half asleep, "don't call me that again-". After scattering his clothes a bit he found a white tee that had a abstract design on it and a pair of black plain shorts , tossing it to the man sitting on his bed half awake.

"put those on, I'll go get some water for you." Wilbur walked off, and quackity started to change, the t-shirt being a tad too big but he was comfortable anyways. The tall man came back with a glass of water, placing it on the nightstand and crawling to the other side of the bed. "Can I hug you?" The smaller asked in a whisper, "you can just say cuddle, and yes you can dummy." Wil pulled quackity closer to him and they both layed down.

The ravenette rested his head on Wilburs arm and hugged him tightly, the brunette playing with the shorters hair as he drifted off to sleep.
—-

His head was banging like crazy, felt like it was about to explode. He swore he would never get wasted ever again, he then remembered last nights experience, turning his head over to meet a British guy that was sound asleep. He flushed red, and figured maybe he could sleep a little longer. He rested his head back on Wilbur chest and snuggled closer, the taller on the other hand, smirked at the smallers actions and pretended to sleep until eventually he did once more.
—————————————————

Turned out to be an hour and a half-
Anyways this is shit, but at least there's a small amount of improvement.
Bye losers
Words: 1178