Dreamnap (lime/fluff)

I technically made 3 story's in a day, that's crazy.
Anyways I'm bored so here you go
CW// lovebites/hickies, smol make out sesh

Context: sap just wants some affection
———————————————
Dream was normally the clingy one in the relationship, so that afternoon when sapnap Woke up from a nap, he suddenly felt very touch starved. This kind of thing only happened to sapnap at least once a month, but dream was the first one to notice.

" afternoon sleepyhead, there's some digiorno in the oven if your hungry", dream was folding laundry in the living room just so he could watch TV while doing so. " i'm not hungry" sapnap muttered , he sleepily looked up at dream who's back was turned as he stood staring at the illuminating blue light in front of him, grabbing another piece of clothing.

Sapnap waddled over to dream and hugged him from behind and closed his eyes, almost falling asleep again. Dream jumped a bit as he was not used to sapnap giving him affection without telling him, " you scared me a bit, normal I'm the one who clings onto you." Dreams cheeks turned a light pink.

"Can you stop folding clothes for a sec and hug me back?" Sapnap groaned, dream let go of the shirt in hand and turned around to wrap his arms around sapnap. "This is unlike you, you ok?" Dream asked concerned. "Yeah I'm fine, just hush for a sec" sapnap hummed.

And so nothing was heard for a few seconds except the squabbling of the tv. "Have I ever told you how pretty you are?" Sapnap yawned, "w-what?" Dream flushed red. "Your hair is floofy and I love your freckles, and your eyes, I just think your perfect." Sapnap was definitely sleep deprived.

"Sap- I think you s-should sleep a little m-more" dream stuttered,
"It's not like I'm drunk or anything I just wanted to give you facts" Sapnap seated both of them on the floor even if there was a couch behind them. " on that note I'm gonna kiss your freckles"
"Pft w-what?" Dream giggled

Sapnap wasn't lying, he grabbed both sides of dreams face and peppered small pecks all over, ending every one with a "mwah".
Dream just sat there giggling "it tickles!". As the kisses slowed down, Sapnap slowly moved to dreams neck.

"Du-dude wait-" dream was weak he couldn't do anything now, not like he wanted to stop what was happening. Dream let out a shaky breath, sapnap made a row of lavender bites kissing them back up and down again. Dream wasn't ashamed to admit he was enjoying it, but it was embarrassing to him that he wasn't doing anything back

So he got a hold of sapnaps chin with his thumb and index finger,
And made sapnap look at him "I- god- oh for fucks sake" and with that dream linked his lips with sapnaps. They were both helpless in this situation, lost in each other's movements while still sitting on the floor. Sapnap grabbed dreams waist and huffed, they both pulled away to breath,
panting filling the air.

Dream couldn't see for a moment, everything in his sight turning blurry. He got his breathing pattern back and took a deep breath, only to exhale in joy.
That was until he heard snoring,
He saw sapnap sleeping on the side of the couch completely passed out, "Idiot." Dream smiled.

——————————————
I'm gonna eat and cry because that's life k uh bye ✌🏼
Words: 583