Prologue

Please bear with me, I am making this up as I go along. I have the basic plot in my head, but we'll see where we go from there. Enjoy

~o0O0o~

"Zoey, you have to hurry." Erik urged me on and I growed low at him. "Come with me."
"Come with you?! Because of you I have been left a Kingdom to run and I'm pregnant!" I screamed and there was a collective gasp from the council who now started to whisper and hush in low tones to each other. Oh well the secret was going to be out soon enough anyway, i was already 4 months in and these clothes couldn't keep it hidden for very much longer.
"I know and that's why I want you to come with me, Reece is on his way here and he wants you and our child dead, please Zoey, come with me. I'll keep you safe." He begged me as he stood before me in the court room. I wanted to much to be with him but it was because of him and his treachery that I was an orphan at 18.
"How can I trust you?" I asked him and not the court. "You betrayed me. You impregnanted me, left me and then killed my parents through your treachery." I told him and the court got a little tense.
He hung his head low and looked at me. He was so beautiful and it reminded me so much of why I fell in love with him. He had such beautiful medium length brown hair and his eyes, oh those green emerald eyes, made me melt so much. He was so strong and as his breathing moved his muscles, I remembered when those muscles were around me as we lay on that bed in that dingy shack of his as we conceived this child. My hand went to my round bump, which was hidden by the baggy dress I was in and a sly smile hit my lips.

"Your Majesty," A guard said to me as he walked into the court room, cutting off my memory. "There are Werewolves off the south parameter, should we attack?" I looked to Erik who stared back.
"You have a choice, Erik. Stand by my side as my lover and show Reece that I am not a danger or leave and let me fend for myself." Erik looked at me as a howl ripped through the halls of the castle. They were getting closer and he had to make a decision.