Chapter 11 - Come back

Boy's got some begging to do

~o0O0o~

Zoey's POV
I ran back home, not caring if the guards caught me as I climbed into my room and threw my clothes across the room. I ripped off my night dress and put on my pajamas instead. I tied my hair into a messy bun before huffing at how angry I was.
"What are you doing back, child?" Nanny asked me as I washed my face.
"I just wanted to come home, not feeling well." I lied as I got into bed.
"Well, come on, let's get you to bed." She told me as she helped me into the bed and tucked me in. I could always rely on my nanny to look after me.

Erik's POV
I wanted to go to her, but I couldn't and I'd followed her through the woods to her balcony. I could smell her all over the bricks from where she'd climbed up them and I knew she slept up here. I went back to my shack before I could be caught and I started to pour my heart out to her in a letter because she'd know I risked my life to get it to her.

To my dearest love,
Zoey, I don't care if you are really Princessa Zofia because you are my Zoey and you always will be my Z. I'm so, so sorry that I yelled at you, you didn't deserve that. I just didn't like how we were keeping secrets from each other and I wanted to tell you the truth so badly, I wanted to leave my pack, leave them all and live a life with you, but when you told me that you were the Princess, my heart was crushed because we were stuck. I can't leave you, I couldn't leave you from the moment I saw you in your running gear.
I know you are angry at me for what I said, but I said it without thinking. I'm an idiot and I never should have said any of it. Please, come back to me. I need you in my life. You are my mate, I don't care that you are a born vampire because you are MY born vampire and I know I should possessive, but I can't even begin to think about you being with anyone, but me.
I love you and I know you love me. So please, let's just go back to the way things were before. I'll tell you everything, the whole truth, anything about me that you want to know, no secrets, no more, I promise, just come back to me, my love. Please.
Love you to the stars and back,
Your wolf
Erik xxx

I wrote the letter to her and then ran back to the look out point before making sure that I couldn't see any guards. I ran over to the wall where her balcony was and I took a running leap before dragging myself up. I got on to her balcony and used my claw to unlock her balcony door. It was dark in here, but I could hear her low breaths as she slept and I wanted nothing more than to wake her up and take her, but she had to come to me. I wouldn't force her. I placed the letter to her on her bed, next to her and I kissed her on her forehead before leaving. I looked back at her, just as I was about to jump from her balcony.
"I love you." I whispered to her and then I was gone like a thief in the night.

Zoey's POV
I smelt him. I wasn't losing it because it was so strong and I felt him there. I was sleeping, but I could feel him there and when I felt warm lips on my forehead, I knew that he was there. I gasped awake just as I saw something leave my room. The balcony doors were open and there was a letter by my bed. I picked it up and read it by using the lamp by my bed, even though the sunlight was high in the sky.
As I read the letter, tears came to my eyes and I knew that I loved him. I couldn't let him go. I needed to go back to him. I left a note for my nanny saying that I was going to Quinton's to pick up the rest of my stuff and that I'd be back later before putting on my slippers. I put on my shades as I could walk in the sunlight as I was a born vampire, but it hurt my eyes. I jumped out my balcony window and ran back to the shack. It was locked when I got there.

"Erik? Erik, it's Zoey, please open up." I banged on the door and then I heard him open the door. He was standing there in his jeans and he looked at me, so shocked.
"I'm sorry." He said to me as I jumped into his arms and hugged him tight to me. He pulled me into the house and shut the door with his foot. He kissed me like there was no tomorrow, like I was going to disappear at any moment and I hugged him to me. I never wanted to let him go. He pulled me into the bedroom and I pushed at him. I pushed him on to the bed.
"Don't ever let me go again." I growled at him as I pulled my pajamas off of me and he fumbled with his pants.
"Oh I won't." He chuckled at me as he pulled me to his naked frame. I giggled as his hands started to roam along my body. I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled his scent to me.
"I love you." I sighed at him as he rolled me over and kissed every little part of my body.
"I love you too, god Zoey, I love you so much." He growled as he ravaged my body.

Erik's POV
I watched as she came down from the orgasm that I'd taken her to. She moaned and screamed out my name as I watched her get her breath back. I loved this woman, so much and before I could even think, I was inside her and she was groaning around me.
"Bite me..." She muttered as she pushed up against me and our bodies melded against each others. Was she really asking me to do the one thing that I had dreamt about doing since I met her? She moaned against me and pulled her lips to me. "Bite me!" She ordered as she was sent realing into another orgasm, I starved mine off the best I could. I started to kiss and nibble at her neck. I sniffed where her neck and shoulder met. Before she could order me again, I bit her and she screamed my name as she arched into me. Her blood was nothing like I'd ever had before and it made me feel so much stronger. She fell into another orgasm and I followed her, but as soon as I was done I realised that I had not only mated with his vampire, but I had made her mine forever and mated with her without a condom. Oh she is going to kill me.

Zoey's POV
After the best work out of my life, I lay under Erik as he got his breathing back and I could smell the metallic taste of blood in the air. It was mine, he'd bitten me like I'd asked and I could feel a sort of power rushing through my body. I was humming and cramping so much. He had really worked me out this time and I sighed as he pulled away from me. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me up against his bare chest. He kept his arm around my waist as he fell asleep against my back. He was very content where he was and I fell asleep too.

The next morning I heard him making breakfast. I woke up and walked out to the kitchen in one of his t-shirts, which was really long on me and came down to the middle of my leg. I pulled on a pair of briefs I'd left here once and went out to him. He smiled at me as he handed me a cup of coffee and I sat down. He came up behind me and kissed the mate mark he'd left on me. I growled and moaned as he liked it.
"Will it always be like that?" I asked as my breathing hitched up.
"What?"
"This need. Every time you kiss me on my mark it does something to me." I growled as he suckled on my neck again. "Oh god." I moaned out as I felt a rush go through me.

After breakfast, I groaned that I should be getting back and Erik moaned that he didn't want me to leave. I really didn't want to leave either, but I had to because they would worry. I wanted to go back to bed with him and have him ravage my body so much more. I wanted to keep going till I couldn't remember my name.
"I'll be back tomorrow, I promise." I told him as I changed back into my PJs and he kissed me up and down my neck, hitting my mate mark deliberatly, he knew it made me want to rip his clothes off. "Erik, please, stop or I will be in so much trouble." I groaned as his hands roamed all over my body and made sure to tweak my breasts. "Oh god," I groaned as I moved in his arms and kissed him before ending up back in his room.

"Now I have to go, it is so late." I told him as I rushed to put my clothes on and get out of his bedroom where he'd managed to keep me for ages. I rushed out the door and I heard his growl as I ran down the path to the castle. I chuckled at him as I ran away from him and into my room. It was safe to say that Nanny was pissed at me, but I didn't care. I was so happy. I just hope I stay this way.

Erik's POV
I might have forgotten to mention to Zoey that I'd forgotten a condom, not just the first time, but pretty much every time after that. I couldn't help it, it was like when she was around me, my head forgot what I was doing and just needed her. I just needed her so much and without the protection, I could feel her so much more, she was everywhere. She was all around me and I wanted nothing more than to curl myself around her. I was content in that position.

There was a knock at my door and I thought that it was Zoey, but when I opened the door, it was Reece with a few guards. He came in and the guards stayed outside.
"You hung up on me." He growled at me and then sat on my sofa.
"Hello to you too, Reece." I said to him as I stood in front of him.
"So where is this, Princess?"
"At the castle I suspect."
"I want to meet her."
"I told you, she's not a threat, at all." I sighed at my best friend.
"You seem different." He said to me and I shook my head him. "I just want to access her for myself."
"She's harmless! Trust me."
"She might be, but what about her parents?"
"Just leave them alone." I growled at him.
"I am your King!"
"And she is my mate!" I yelled at him before I could stop myself and then we just stared at each other.
"You mated with a vampire?"
"I mated with Zoey, if you met her you'd understand, she's not evil, she's so nice and she's so sexy and I love her, so please, I am asking you as a friend, to leave her alone."
"I need to think this over." He said to me with a shocked look on his face as he left my cabin. "Just wait here for my reply." He said to me as he turned away.
"Reece, I'm sorry." I called to him and then he was gone. What have I done?