Chapter 9 - friends and feelings

Things get hot and steamy - you were warned

~o0O0o~

I opened the door to the shack and found Erik in a very hot, sweaty and interesting position. He was standing, with his back to me while his arms lifted up weights and his muscles moved as he did. Was that puddle by the door me? Why yes, yes I think it is. He grunted as he lifted the weights again and I coughed to signal I was here. He turned quickly and looked at me. I smiled at him and came in before shutting the door.

"What are you doing here, Zoey?" He panted at me.
"I had a terrible day and I needed to talk to someone who wouldn't think like a Vampire." I told him, but in truth I just wanted to see him.
"So you came to me?"
"Yeah, I knew I could trust you." I told him as I went over to the kitchen and turned on the kettle.

Erik's POV
I was lifting weights, doing my usual work out when I heard a cough and I turned around to see Zoey standing there with her hand on the door. She was staring at me like I was a piece of meat and she wanted to ravage me. I put the weights down and we started to talk.

She was gorgeous in that cute little black and white mini skirt, which left very little to the imagination and that shoulder sleeved top which revealed her white shoulder as well as her lace bra. She had such long legs and cute converses on her feet. Her hair was down and it came all the way down to her waist; I imagined it falling around me as she rode me and I coughed to get myself back into focus. She had a wolf around her neck and it was cute as it howled. I watched her as she walked into the kitchen and made herself at home. Content was my wolf that she was here and that she had come back to me, that I happily went to have a shower.

Zoey's POV
I made two cups of coffee and I heard the shower go off from where Erik had disappeared off to have a shower. He came out after a few minutes with dripping wet hair and he was still just in jeans. Steam was rolling off of his bare chest and he had the perfect 8 pack. His muscles were well toned and he was just so...yum...

I handed him a cup of coffee as we went to sit down across from each other on the small, round dining table that he had. I hugged the cup in my hands and stared at Erik. He smiled at me as he sipped the coffee.
"So, what's up?" He finally asked me.
"Everyone's treating me differently at school." I moaned.
"You go to school?"
"Yeah, I go to that ridiculously expensive academy." She said and I knew the one she was talking about.
"So why is everyone treating you different?"
"Well ever since the truth came out..."
"What truth?" He asked me with quizzing eyes as he sipped his coffee.
"That I'm the..." I almost said that I was the princess, but I stopped myself in time. "That I'm the best friend of the princess." I lied.
"Ah so everyone wants to get close to you to get close to her."
"Something like that." I mumbled as I downed more of my coffee.
"So are they all treating you differently?"
"Yeah, they are either wanting to be friends with me when they used to pick on me or take pictures of me or..." I took a breath before continuing. "Or they want to have sex with me." I said as I drank my coffee. I heard Erik growl at that and I looked at him.
"All because of who your best friend is?"
"I live with her." I told him.
"What does your boyfriend say about these guys wanting to bed you?" He asked me as he gripped his coffee cup. I heard it crack a little under his grasp.
"I don't have one." I told him and his grip lessened a little.
"So, what are you going to do?"
"I don't know." I shrugged. "Deal with it I guess, it should die down soon and if not, I'll just do what I did in P.E. again."
"And what was that?" He chuckled.
"I kind of used my abilities on a group of girls in football because they pushed me over and they pick on me. I kind of shot the football into the keeper who was one of their friends." I said and then he burst out laughing. His laughing was quite nice.
"Remind me to never get on your bad side." He laughed at me and the air got nicer when he laughed.