Heat!

WARNING: Gets quite sexual, you can skip if you want to!

Draco's POV:

Ugh, I want him right now.

My hand shot straight over my mouth and I push him off my lap.

I don't know whether he wants me or not. If he says he wants me then it could just be the heat talking pushing him to say he wants me and then him being angry at me after it finishes because I took advantage, but then if he really does want me and I refuse then he could be angry with me because I basically didn't help him when he needed it.

Making this decision wasn't made any easier by Harry's constant whining, begging for my Veela. I was trying to push him back because he can be very dominant and he won't want that.  Just yet anyways.

Harry's cries intensified and I knew that if I didn't act quickly then either he was going to hate me or well he was going to be in so much pain he might not be able to handle it with his past.

Keeping my Veela at bay I moved slowly towards him, when my hands made contact with his skin he moaned and it was the sexiest sound that I have ever heard I swear. I could get off to that sound alone but right now this isn't about me. I have to take minimal pleasure from this and make sure that he is in less pain. I will take it further when his judgement isn't clouded and his body has had time to rest.

I began by unbuttoning his shirt and every time his hands went to do mine I had to slap them away.

"Harry baby, if you keep that up I will move away from you completely"

"No please don't do that please help me." He begged, turning me on even more.

"Lay down with your hands above your head" he did as told all while repeatedly saying please as if I was just going to walk away from him. I could never.

I fully open his shirt and began to kiss his neck leaving hickeys in my wake, I work my way down his chest and stomach which was covered in scars that I refuse to notice at this time. My hand were working his belt and zipper. When I remove my mouth from his body he whimpered and whined. I pull down his trousers but not his boxers just to tease him more.

I know I am helping him but I need my own fun so I have something to think about later when I have to deal with myself.

I stood there looking at him for a while soaking in the glorious sight in-front of me, my little submissive Neko writhing, whimpering and begging for my touch. I swear I could get high off of this.

Harry seemed to be getting impatient with me and pulled his own boxers down letting his length spring to life. He wasn't small but wasn't as big as me.

"Please Draco, please Veela. Dominate me. Have me. I want you please, please, please" he speaks his legs and begins grinding and thrusting the air to try and get my attention. Little does he know he is in so much trouble.

"I told you to keep your hands above your head and you disobeyed me" I hold back as he has never been punished before. Maybe I will do it when he is of a sound mind.

Then again I can teach him a little something now.

I turn to grab so rope from behind me to tie his hands together when I hear a moan from behind me.

When I turn around he is giving himself a hand job. He just broke a rule.

In a flash I am over him and tying his hands together whilst attaching them to the bed posts.

"What did I say in my rules?"

"Draco I am so sorry but you weren't helping and it hurt"

"Oh it will hurt soon but not tonight." I promised.

I place my hand around his cock and begin rubbing it up and down making sweet sweet moans exit his mouth. I run my hand over the tip and take away the pre cum that covers it. I then place sod thumb into my mouth, god is he tasty. He cries at this clearly it did something for him.

I go back to his cock this time placing it in my mouth and deep throating him. I Bob my head up and down until I hear rattling from the top of the bed, he is trying to free his hands.

"None of that baby boy"

"Please I will be good I promise"

"Harry you have already broken a rule and an instruction you will take what I give and how I give it"

I keep going with his blow job until he shoots his load into my mouth, he broke another rule but I don't think he has ever cummed that much so I will let him off this time.

"Let me return the favour Veela please"

"As much as I would love that baby you are in heat, I will take you up in that in a couple days though" I winked at him.

I use my pheromones to put him to sleep for now.

I untie his hands and redress him into pjs. I get the heat medicine my mother brought from the bathroom cupboard and use magic to make him take it. For now that should keep his heat and sent at bay. I go and fall asleep in the window cubby so that I am not tempted to take advantage like my Veela is urging me too.

Harry's POV:

That was the most pleasure I have felt in ages. I know I broke rules and will get Draco punished. I don't know why but that excites me. I really want to return the favour of him helping me. I cannot believe that he didn't take full advantage when he had the chance. I thought he would.