Seeing each other

(Have a look at the other chapters as I have changed a few things)

Harry's POV:

I got my pillow back but I was really hoping that I could have gone to the Dursley's to escape form here and there. But now the fact that I have been basically adopted by the Malfoy's they will always be notified of where I am, especially if there is an angry Veela involved. No one will stand in his way.

I needed to speak to Hermione she would know what to do.

I had sneaked to Draco's room when nacissia went there and no one saw me. Draco wants to see me after dinner. He demanded I see me. I know I am in big trouble. I have no way out.

Now I am panicking. I can't let narcissia see me like this she would send me straight to Draco. I don't want him round me now. I can't even bare his scent because I know I have done wrong. He will come after me though and very soon. I wonder what time they have dinner. Narcissia stepped out a few minutes ago. I wonder why?

My train of thought stopped when I heard the door creaked open so I shifted and darted under the bed.

"Harry?" Came a voice. Not any voice. Draco. How am I going to get out now?

"Please Harry come out I want to talk to you. I promise not to yell or get angry. Please just hear what I have to say"

I slowly stuck my head out of under the bed to see where he was. But he wasn't in sight so I slowly came forward more so half my body was out. Big mistake. I was then snatched up and into Draco's chest but I kept squirming.

"Shhh, it's alright baby I won't hurt you I promise. I'm so sorry for the way I acted. I just wanted to let you know that I am sorry for the way I acted when we got home I can't believe that I got that angry at you and it was your first day. I can't even begin I imagine how scared you must have been then. My Veela won't even talk to me now and I don't think he will for a while I'm so sorry for the way I acted towards you and I don't want you to be scared of me or dart under the bed when I enter the room it really hurts to know that my mate is scared of me, I am the one who is supposed to be there to comfort and protect you, not the one you run away from. I know you are hurt but I want to make it up to you." He sounded like he meant it.

Draco's POV:

It really hurt to walk into the room and have your mate scurry under the bed away from you. I know I shouldn't have snatched him up like that but it was the only way I knew I could get him to listen to me. He stopped squirming after I said I am sorry like he was going to listen to me. I can tell he is having a hard time but it seems like after the war he is ready to embrace the fact that he is a submissive and I am so glad but I may have to change a few of my rules for him. You see I have a few things he will need to follow so that I can care for him to the best of my ability, he may even come up with a few for me which I won't like. Cause I don't like being told what to do. But it is my job to make sure he is as comfortable as possible.

After my little speech we are just sat with him purring on my chest as I stroke his back. My Veela starting to talk to me but all he is saying is "mate. Mate with him make sure he knows he is ours" and a bunch of other dirty things that I won't say or do just yet I have to make sure he is ready for me first I don't want him to not be ready cause I can be kind of kinky and he needs to be ready for it 😉.