Want Me!

Harry's POV:

When I wake from my sleep, I notice that the other side of the bed is cold and empty. I know Draco didn't have his way but I really thought that he wasn't the type to leave.

I sit up to see him sleeping away from me. Once I catch his sent my heat comes springing back. It hurts so bad!

Getting up I go and lay on Draco, I lay on top of him and he stays asleep, so I rub myself slightly on his thigh. I really need the friction. Like badly. I groan and have to cover my mouth. I broke many rules test but I really need the help.

Dracos POV:
I wake to my little submissive laying on me. His hips rocking very slightly on my thigh. Brilliant, another reason I get to punish him in a couple of days, but right now I need him to stop. I should have isolated him yesterday when we were done but I needed to sleep and get away before I lose control. I know I am selfish.

I grip his hips and pull them away from me. He wines and fusses because I stopped the friction.

"Harry, baby, no."

"But... but.... I am in heat I need it Draco like you don't believe it hurts. Why won't you help me! I am giving myself to you and you refuse me! Why?" He begins crying.

"Harry, I want to help I do. But I cannot lose control with you when you aren't in the right frame of mind. If I do you will hate me later for it. Believe me, it will be amazing when we do but for now I am sorry. Let me help you now" he looks at me with puppy eyes and begins begging for me just to take him. You don't know how badly I want to. Every time I go to grab something to try and help he shoves his hand in his pants and yells at me for being a bad dominant. Am I?

I hope not I don't want to lose him. He will be punished for it later but I cannot do a major punishment because he is in heat.

I end up tying his hands together behind his back to stop him to which he struggles when I let him go.

I want to help but am about to lose it. I know a way to help like I did last night but he won't like it. Not at all. So I cannot.

He is really testing my self control. Anytime I touch him he moans and it is the sexiest sound that I have ever heard. I end up giving him a bath and his medicine.

Once the medicine runs out I have to go to my mother to get more but I don't want to leave him. Then again without the medicine he will be in so much pain. Ugh.

Harry's POV:

Draco exits the room leaving me alone. Have I annoyed him that much. God I am a bad submissive to him. I should follow rules and should have heard when Vernon was saying to me. Damit.

He won't want me anymore. Tears run down my face and the pain intensifies. I cannot handle it anymore he doesn't want me.

My cries intensify. I want Draco to love me! Why won't he?

If he doesn't want to be my dominant then I shall have to deal with this myself. My hands are still behind my back so I shall have to satisfy myself that way.

I shove my pants down (i am still in pyjama bottoms) and bend forward. Once my hands are positioned I sink back with a finger inside my hole. God that feels good.

I cry out again but in pleasure as it feels so good. I bounce and twirl my hips.

Just as I am about to cum my fingers leave my behind. I whine. Who would do that? I need that release.

I fight the hands that have mine but they don't let go. I need those fingers in me.

I turn to see bright silver eyes with gold rims. I thought Draco had grey eyes. My face turns to confused.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you little submissive." A deep voice speaks. It's not Draco's voice. "You won't like what happens. You have tested my control today. So many rules broken..." oh no.